“A perfect getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Eden Roc Miami Beach

Save Saved
You added Eden Roc Miami Beach to your Saves list
Eden Roc Miami Beach
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   4525 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort & Spa)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Spring Escape - 25% Off!
Ranked #45 of 197 hotels in Miami Beach
Miami, Florida
“A perfect getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I were looking for a perfect hotel in South Beach to spend our anniversary weekend. For our previous getaway weekend we had stayed at the Fontainebleau hotel in Miami Beach and wanted something close to that area. We looked into the Eden Roc which is located right next to the Fontainebleau and had more affordable prices. We booked a basic room but were convinced to pay an upgrade fee to get a room with an ocean view. The front desk agent Jose was extremely nice and helpful. When we got to our room we realized we had been placed in a corner suite; the room was unbelievable, it had a huge balcony, a beautiful ocean view, a king sized bed placed in the middle of the room overlooking the ocean and the bathroom had a huge tub with sliding doors that opened to the rest of the room. (Thank you soooo much Jose!) The service we received was incredible and we could not have picked a better hotel for our anniversary weekend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jim M, General Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Wow! What an awesome review of Eden Roc Miami Beach - thank you! It's awesome hearing such nice compliments about our gorgeous rooms and helpful staff. I hope you loved the view from the shower! We are happy to hear that you gave us a try and hopefully you will be back for more! Happy Anniversary :)

1,897 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I work for a high end hotel on South Beach, and I still prefer the Eden Roc. I love the rooms. The rooms and entire hotel is designed so sexy. The layouts, the view, the peacefulness & tranquility is exactly what I wanted and paid for. Granted I've always came for my birthday or my spouse's birthday, and they've made sure I've had a great stay.

Room Tip: The ocean view suites in the tower on the right side, are so sick. I had a 7th floor room and it was...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have been staying quite often and for many days at this hotel. Of course the rooms are amazing, the personnel is helpful and very professional, the food is amazing, but I like to tell everyone who books a vacation in this hotel, they MUST try the spa!! Every time I am at Miami, either I stay there or not, I always make appointment with Marylou who is doing fantastic facials and the results are amazing!! You must give it a try, you will be overly pleased with her, her professionalism, her care, her friendliness, and her superb job!!!!! don't miss out!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Superb would definitely be the right word to describe ELLE Spa and Marilou! Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendations. Come back soon - Eden Roc Miami Beach is waiting for you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

If you can't afford Fountainebleau, stay at Eden Roc! You walk in to a luxurious lobby. The whole place makes you feel welcome starting with doormen.Beautiful beach right out front. Rooms are spacious and modern. Lots of restaurants from which to chose. Starbucks, too! Had a great stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Location is excellent, in the heart of the south beach area very near to the beach .Concierge service was very good.Services of restaurant costly.Overall a good place to stay.It has 4 different types of swimming pools and in new wing each room gives an excellent sear view.Staff on reception and in general very helpful and courteous

Room Tip: one may spend a little more and book a room in the new wing for a good view of baay and sea.differen...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The Eden Roc is in a beautiful location on Miami Beach that boasts a very trendy, well-stocked lobby bar. The staff is incredibly helpful with luggage, food and beverage service, and check-in/out, aside from one aspect--no one tells you about any of the amenities or services on site. I though 'no big deal, I'll just read up on things to see/do and places to eat/exercise when I get to the room.' Wrong. There was absolutely no literature in the room describing anything about the hotel or the local happenings. I had to discover where I could eat on-site, when the Starbucks located near the entrance of the hotel was open, and where in the world the spa/workout facility was located (on the mezzanine level, I discovered). However, my need to discover may have been the best technique (intentional or not by the staff) to encourage me to explore the hotel grounds and experience all of its intricacies. Overall, I had a wonderful stay and greatly enjoyed a view of both the coastline and causeway in my standard room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have enjoyed many visits at this hotel over the years. They are always enjoyable! The location is excellent, in the center of South Beach and at the ocean. The room is spacious and comfortable. The ocean view rooms are incredible! The staff is excellent.They aim to please and they succeed at that.I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Eden Roc Miami Beach? Share your experiences!