I stayed here for 4 nights with my husband for our honeymoon and it was the best experience of my life. Granted, it was my honeymoon so I was already delighted but this hotel helped make our once-in-a-lifetime trip absolutely perfect. Before the trip, I spent hours on Tripadvisor looking for the perfect hotel for the best value and my research payed off. As far as I'm concerned this is the best place in Miami for the price; I still can't believe how great of a deal it was for everything it included. We stayed in the new tower and got a corner room with a balcony directly facing the beach. The room was beautiful; photos don't do it justice. It was basically 2 separate rooms; a living room with a couch and a tv was connected to dining room with a large table and chairs and then a bedroom separated by sliding doors. The furniture was all modern and beautiful. The bed was large, nice, and comfortable. The bathroom was absolutely amazing with a large tub, open shower, and separate room for the sinks and toilet.
We got room service several times and the food was good. When you stay at Eden Roc you get 2 free drinks. I guess these were supposed to be beer or wine so the mojitos we ordered didn't apply but the bartender was nice enough to give them to us for free anyway. Also, it was the best mojito I'd ever had.
I have absolutely nothing negative to say. Everything exceeded my expectations. Anyone would be crazy not to stay here. I almost don't want to post this review; I don't want the secret to get out about this hotel because I want it to remain affordable and available for me when I inevitably come back! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. ELLE Spa, created by ELLE Magazine, the first-ever and only of its kind, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance