“Best experience of my life!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
20% Off + Daily Breakfast
Ranked #58 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best experience of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights with my husband for our honeymoon and it was the best experience of my life. Granted, it was my honeymoon so I was already delighted but this hotel helped make our once-in-a-lifetime trip absolutely perfect. Before the trip, I spent hours on Tripadvisor looking for the perfect hotel for the best value and my research payed off. As far as I'm concerned this is the best place in Miami for the price; I still can't believe how great of a deal it was for everything it included. We stayed in the new tower and got a corner room with a balcony directly facing the beach. The room was beautiful; photos don't do it justice. It was basically 2 separate rooms; a living room with a couch and a tv was connected to dining room with a large table and chairs and then a bedroom separated by sliding doors. The furniture was all modern and beautiful. The bed was large, nice, and comfortable. The bathroom was absolutely amazing with a large tub, open shower, and separate room for the sinks and toilet.

We got room service several times and the food was good. When you stay at Eden Roc you get 2 free drinks. I guess these were supposed to be beer or wine so the mojitos we ordered didn't apply but the bartender was nice enough to give them to us for free anyway. Also, it was the best mojito I'd ever had.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say. Everything exceeded my expectations. Anyone would be crazy not to stay here. I almost don't want to post this review; I don't want the secret to get out about this hotel because I want it to remain affordable and available for me when I inevitably come back! ;)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jim M, General Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
We can't thank you enough for the fantastic review of Eden Roc Miami Beach! Best experience of your life is quite the compliment! We love to hear about our guests enjoying our hotel as much as we do and we can't wait to have you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (484)
  • Turkish first
Streamwood, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Awesome oceanview room in the ocean tower bldg on the 17th floor. Loved the balcony view. I would recommend to rent a car but park it on the street or at a parking facility. Hotel parking is too expensive and cab ride from airport to hotel. Great trip for my birthday celebration. Great weather during the last week of sept. 25-30, 2013. Great pool party and excellent food at 1500 degrees restaurant. The restaurant staff acknowledge my birthday celebration with a suprise cake n ice cream n song. The beach was nice and clean. I didnt mind paying the daily resort fee because it included water, beach towels and wifi. Thanks for the free orange- flavored water by the pools. Excellent staff at this hotel. One of the best times in my life. Thanks for the end of summer sale and our room being available early. We had a 1 stop flight so it was nice to be able to check in early. Loved the Aveda amenities. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay and will return. A must stay hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor is best. Very quiet. We stayed on the 17th floor in the ocean tower bldg.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a OCean facing room for four days. The view was great but good things ends here.

Check in was a protracted effort. Inspite of the who'll stay being pre paid they made me charge again the whole amount to another credit card account ie I was charged twice before check in. Even now I don't know if they have reversed the dual charging. The reason for this being lack of coordination between staff sitting at the counter and people who manage online payment receipts. Never had such a horrible management of affairs for prepaid check in in any continent yet.

Next irritating thing was the failure of the doors to open with provided keys. Four times during a stay of four days I had to call security to open door due to faulty locks. There are no chairs or phones in the lobby. So each time I had to go down to concierge for informing them of this fault and then stand out in front of the room for 15-20 min before security comes and opens the door. Lousiest experience.

• Stayed October 2013
Queens, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stayed here for a friends wedding and had an awesome stay. The room was great and very clean, staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating. The hotel itself is beautiful with a very nice setup. They are right on the beach and have a couple of pools to lounge at. We would definitely stay here again when returning to Miami!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Fort Washington, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Eden Roc is a beautiful hotel, Me and my best friend stayed here during here birthday weekend. We were greeted as soon as we arrived, the front desk reps were awesome and provided great insight for things to do in the area. Our rooms were very clean, no complaints. The hotel isn't on south beach but that's why I liked it more, I slept very well and there was not much noise but it still wasn't far at all from all of the hot spots. My best friend and I really enjoyed ourselves!! This is definitely one of my go to hotels when I am in Miami!

Room Tip: Rooms on the new tower are definitely better!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Verona, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Eden Roc has multiple pools with a great welcoming lobby. The rooms are updated and very nice. There is more than one pool which is great. The gym could ave a little more equipment for a hotel it's size but it was well maintained and very nice. The only complaint from me is that it still felt a little out of date and it's very much a "help yourself" kind of hotel so don't expect to be catered to. The food was good but nothing amazing. The hotel is also a little far from the fun excitement of downtown Miami. Overall, it's a good place to stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

First trip to Miami was unforgettable, and the Eden Roc helped make it so. From the moment I stepped into the lobby, my stress from the previous months of work just melted away. The lobby is lightly scented with something delicious and similar to Kenzo Amour. Something very warm, inviting, and with a touch of sexy. The resort itself is incredibly expansive, with 3 pools + 1 extra pool with a bar. We arrived on a Saturday, and they have a pool party on Sat with fun music and delicious drinks. We stayed in a high level suite with a balcony overlooking the beach chairs and ocean. I could sit on the roomy lounge chaise on the balcony all day, staring out onto the gorgeous blue water. Foot traffic in the resort was rather light as it was not their busy season yet, and I really appreciated having the run of the place. Since it was for a short weekend getaway, we spent most of the time on the beach or walking around South Beach checking out the sights. The staff were extremely courteous, and we would especially like to thank Joseph at concierge for helping us arrange a wonderful tour of Miami. The location of the hotel is wonderful. It is mid-Miami Beach, so plan to take a short cab ride to South Beach and other sights. Well worth the cab fare to be only about 20 mins from the airport (extra sleep in the mornings are a big bonus) and only 10-15 mins from the hustle and bustle of SB. If I ever need another mini-cation to get away from the ordinary, this is definitely my spot.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Jim M, General Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
WOW! What a fantastic review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach! Thank you! It is awesome to hear that our beautiful hotel could melt your stress away and that you were able to experience our helpful and friendly staff. We are excited that Eden Roc is your new getaway!

Been to Eden Roc Miami Beach? Share your experiences!