Eden Roc has multiple pools with a great welcoming lobby. The rooms are updated and very nice. There is more than one pool which is great. The gym could ave a little more equipment for a hotel it's size but it was well maintained and very nice. The only complaint from me is that it still felt a little out of date and it's very much a "help yourself" kind of hotel so don't expect to be catered to. The food was good but nothing amazing. The hotel is also a little far from the fun excitement of downtown Miami. Overall, it's a good place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance