First trip to Miami was unforgettable, and the Eden Roc helped make it so. From the moment I stepped into the lobby, my stress from the previous months of work just melted away. The lobby is lightly scented with something delicious and similar to Kenzo Amour. Something very warm, inviting, and with a touch of sexy. The resort itself is incredibly expansive, with 3 pools + 1 extra pool with a bar. We arrived on a Saturday, and they have a pool party on Sat with fun music and delicious drinks. We stayed in a high level suite with a balcony overlooking the beach chairs and ocean. I could sit on the roomy lounge chaise on the balcony all day, staring out onto the gorgeous blue water. Foot traffic in the resort was rather light as it was not their busy season yet, and I really appreciated having the run of the place. Since it was for a short weekend getaway, we spent most of the time on the beach or walking around South Beach checking out the sights. The staff were extremely courteous, and we would especially like to thank Joseph at concierge for helping us arrange a wonderful tour of Miami. The location of the hotel is wonderful. It is mid-Miami Beach, so plan to take a short cab ride to South Beach and other sights. Well worth the cab fare to be only about 20 mins from the airport (extra sleep in the mornings are a big bonus) and only 10-15 mins from the hustle and bustle of SB. If I ever need another mini-cation to get away from the ordinary, this is definitely my spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance