We got the ocean view of our room. It was nice room with Jacuzzi and patio with beautiful view.I loved the area outside the hotel as well.It's little off the south beach like 4 miles away. There are bikes stand all over and you can rent and return anywhere. It's like $6 an hour. We spent the day in our hotel beach and pool and in evening rented the bikes from our hotel and went to south beach where we returned them. We were glad we ddn't stay at south beach as it's very much crowded. But renting bikes works best and its so much fun as well. We roam almost everywhere. Bus commute is good as well. We took bus and went to downtown. The Mall called BAySide is the place to be seen in downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance