The lobby is beautiful as is the location. The pools are also very nice, with the adults only pool being a real bonus feature. Our poolside waiter was great, but the poor guy needed some additional servers. The pool was very busy and he was working his tail off all by himself!
I would highly recommend a room in the new tower. Our first room was in the old tower and it was a disappointment. Very drab, no tub, and a view of the side of a building. However, when we requested a room change, the next room was stunning. The view from the bed was incredible and we had a huge deck off the back. The bathroom was also quite large with a separate shower and jetted tub. My husband and I are not complainers, but I am glad we were assertive and asked for a better room. That being said, there were a few minor issues. First, the shower's glass door had some residue that was never properly cleaned the five days we were there. Also, there were a significant number of smudges and dirty areas on the white walls. I just find this to be unacceptable in a hotel of this price range.
The bottom line is we would stay here again as long as we chose our room carefully. The property is gorgeous and the water in Miami Beach is absolutely beautiful.
The Eden Roc also has a fabulous staff. Everyone, with the exception of one server at 1500 degrees, was so helpful and friendly and they all made a point of greeting and smiling at every guest, which always helps to make up for a few minor mishaps during the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. The Spa at Eden Roc, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance