The Eden Roc is just perfect. Comfy rooms, clean pool area, friendly staff, right on the beach. The boardwalk extends along Miami Beach and it right on the hotel property for easy access. This hotel seems much more comfortable than the neighboring popular Fountainbleu, where the pool chairs are crowded and lined up for rows and rows with no view of the actual water. HIGHLY recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance