My wife and I stayed in the King Corner wrap around balcony suite. Big balcony is not necessary, but room is huge!! Hotel was busy with conference, but we took a fitness boot camp class and it was awesome! Bar is ok, but the restaurant 1500 is a must. Farm to table restaurant that is out of this world. Fine dining and worth every penny. We had loud neighbors, but Miami is kind of a party town. Pools were ok, and beach was decent. Good North Beach hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance