“Nice Hotel. Very busy.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Eden Roc Miami Beach

Save Saved
You added Eden Roc Miami Beach to your Saves list
Eden Roc Miami Beach
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   4525 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort & Spa)   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
ELLE Spa at Eden Roc
Ranked #51 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Astoria, United States
“Nice Hotel. Very busy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed in the King Corner wrap around balcony suite. Big balcony is not necessary, but room is huge!! Hotel was busy with conference, but we took a fitness boot camp class and it was awesome! Bar is ok, but the restaurant 1500 is a must. Farm to table restaurant that is out of this world. Fine dining and worth every penny. We had loud neighbors, but Miami is kind of a party town. Pools were ok, and beach was decent. Good North Beach hotel.

Room Tip: King Corner Suite is huge!!

2,039 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (416)
Viera, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great location and nice renovation of the hotel. Older tower rooms are still awkward, beautiful bathroom. We stayed in a King Suite and expected much more for the price...we had a wrap around balcony and no furniture besides an awkward couch with no cushions. The food at the beach bar was marginal and the drinks overpriced, walk next door to the Fountainbleu or Soho Beach House for lunch or dinner.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new tower.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I absolutely loved my stay at the Eden Roc Miami Beach! I stayed with my Mom, Auntie and cousins for a Mothers Day weekend and we couldn't get enough of the posh lobby bar and adult only pool. The staff was amazing from the waiters at the adult pool on double duty helping with sunscreen, to the friendly Starbucks employees, to the incredible staff at guest relations. The rooms were spacious and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. We had brunch in the on site restaurant and although it was pricey, the food was excellent. Although I like to try different hotels when I travel, I will definitely be coming back to the Eden Roc!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed here for a week for a convention I was attending at the hotel. Overall it is a great beachfront resort with clean spacious rooms and bathrooms, various pools and good food. My husband and son met me at the hotel half way through the conference and they got to enjoy the pool and beach, the pools were never very crowded and there's even an adult pool for those wanting to stay away from the kids.

This hotel is great for people with families that want to stay away from the South Beach madness, the beach in front of the hotel is very nice and calm for kids. However, I personally like the South Beach area more as there are more food options. We ended up eating at the hotel a lot or at the Fountainebleu since its right next door. And its not cheap. We did walk one night to 41st Street but not many options there.

I would definitely stay there again as we had a great stay. I would also note to make sure you check your bill on your way out, I got charged for internet after they told me it was included in the resort fee but no big deal they credited me back the money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Englewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My stay there was nothing short of three days of heaven. The guest relations at the Eden Roc are off the charts in excellence. The remodeled art deco hotel has retained the feeling of its original design and yet has all the amenities a guest could wish for. All three pools are beautiful (one for adults only, which was wonderful) and the many decks allow a guest to change their venue multiple times. The hotel is right on the ocean for perfectly easy access. The restaurants, especially the one right on the beach, are first rate. Every day, there are ice cold containers of water flavored with different fresh fruits which are not only amazingly refreshing, but beautiful. The contemporary design rooms have all you can wish for with each room having a refrigerator and complementary internet access. I can't recommend this place enough.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beatiful
Pembroke, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was my second stay at this property and I would definitely recommend it. The location is good, right on the beach and the hotel has several pools, one of which was an adults only area. The rooms and grounds are clean and the staff very friendly. There is a Starbucks in the lobby which is a bonus and the restaurants have decent to very good food.

Room Tip: Having a balcony room is definitely a plus.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Cleveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend and it was great. We stayed in the Ocean Tower (#2153) and the room and views were amazing! The bed and pillows are fluffy and cozy and the bathroom was really nice as well. Aveda products are defintiely a plus! I knew that ahead of time so I didn't even bother packing bath products. The only thing...and (this could also be due to our stupidity haha) is that when you turn the sink faucets on in the bathroom, you have to lift them up and then turn. If you just turn them like a normal faucet they don't turn on. We were brushing our teeth/washing our hands with the shower water for the first day until the front desk person told us haha. The restaurant at the hotel is wonderful and everyone was friendly and accomodating. Our plane got in late so we weren't able to check in until close to ten so the front desk called to see if they could get us a last minute reservation and they were nice enough to accomodate us. We didn't feel rushed at all and the food was great. The pool and beach staff are also very friendly as well. It's a great place to stay and it's nice to be in a more secluded section of Miami Beach. Walking to South Beach on the boardwalk takes about 45 to an hour depending on how fast you go, but it's a beautiful walk, or about a $10.00 cab ride. The only other slight complaint was that we went downstairs later in the evening to find restaurant, the concierge was not there so we asked one of the front desk girls for a recommendation, and she didn't really have any suggestions, we finally had to ask someone else who gave us a pamphlet and we had to guess on our own. Granted it was late, but you would think that they would at least have a couple go-to's in case someone asked. Luckily we found Catch, which was amazing and I highly recommend it! Other than that, the hotel itself was great and we would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Eden Roc Miami Beach? Share your experiences!