I enjoyed my second stay at the Eden Roc very much.
This time I paid for an upgrade, and although the room was expensive, it was worth the price for a nice suite with an ocean view.
Room service made some mistakes, but they corrected them quickly and to my satisfaction. The food was very good.
My couch had stains on it, so housekeeping could have done a better job.
The beach is beautiful and the staff overall was very nice.
The Fontainebleau is a more attractive hotel(next door), but Eden Roc is a good choice.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.