The best part of the hotel and my stay was the gym equipment, clean w high grade equipment. My room was a different story. I "reserved" partial view of downtown\ocean. What I received was partial view of the hotel roof and ocean view past the city parking lot. Employees\staff were kind, they say yes but do not follow up on their response. My bedding was soiled when I arrived so I requested new bedding. I felt it was a huge inconvenience. with lack of communication\coordination. so when I discovered the old gray rough towels, I could not bear the drauma and wait to receive the white linens.
I stayed at this hotel because I had a function onsite and wanted to feel rested, that wasn't the case. The Bed was old, hard and sunk in the middle and some noise came from the roof top view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance