We stayed over NYE 2013 with our 1 year old son, and had a wonderful time! The hotel is in an amazing location and is very well kept. We were upgraded to suite which had an amazing view, and was wonderful for the baby. We did not eat at any of the restaurants or bars at the hotel, but they looked fine.
Although no Miami beach hotels are IDEAL on NYE with a baby, this one was great, and we'd def do it again!
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.