Stayed here end of October beginning of November 2012 and was never disappointed. We had a double/king room that came with all the amenities that you expect in this kind of hotel: TV, aircon, room service, safe, coffee maker, iron, hairdryer, toiletries etc. Only disappointment was that there was no fridge/minibar. The bed was really comfortable, shower had good pressure and lots of hot water; there was also a bath! The room was really quiet too and we slept very well. If i had to complain about one thing, the room got very dark early and the lamps just weren't bright enough to do make up and hair etc
In general terms, the hotel has an amazing lobby (the decor is very impressive) with a hotel bar at its centre (prices are, needless to say, expensive); it has a formal restaurant (I only had breakfast here, which was delicious); it also has an outdoor bar (this is where we spent most of our time as it was less formal and the burgers were fantastic) and it has 3 outdoor pools with loungers. The hotel leads onto the beach and you can charge loungers and umbrellas to your room. There's also a Starbucks on site and a gift shop.
All staff at the hotel are very helpful and friendly. I was having trouble checking in my flight and the gentleman at reception really helped me, even speaking Spanish for me over the telephone. We also used the concierge to plan a trip to the Everglades and she was especially organised and helpful in her service.
The location is quite far away from the popular South Beach, but you can get busses for $2 from the bus stop across the road from the hotel.
All in all, I had a great stay, however, it's exactly what you expect and pay for. I've stayed in much cheaper places that have a bit more of a wow-factor and more impressive personal touches, but then again this is a major chain hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. The Spa at Eden Roc, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance