My wife and I stayed here on vacation and the rooms in the new tower are simply amazing!!! Huge balcony’s that overlook the pools into the ocean. You can lay on your bed and stare at the ocean or take a shower, which has a shutter that opens so you can look out to the ocean while you shower. The adult pool was very relaxing and the staff at the pool was always available. The spa was great also, very nice pre and post massage rooms, so make sure you plan a little extra time on either end of your service. Eden rock, well done, we will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance