I spent 2 days in this Hotel during a business meeting last month. I know this area very well and like it more than the crowded South Beach, it depends on what you are looking for of course.
It is a big, nice and modern kind of Hotel. A huge Lobby with a nice bar located right in the middle welcomes you immediatly.
I received a big room, view to the sea, as expected for a Renaissance Hotel with a small kitchenet and spacious bathroom. That far all very good.
I was able to eat at both Restaurants (15000 Degrees offers a fine cousine and Cabana right next to the beach a delicious seafood option).
My only downsize was that the Internet connection never worked at the room, something that was confirmed by my other colleagues and unfortunatelly the Hotel team was not able to help me. It seems like they thought I had a problem with my system even though I explained that it worked at the looby but not in my room and the WiFi only connected to the main Hotel website. That use to happen when Hotels simply get so big and crowded that you you loose the personalized treatment, that's what I prefer and look for.
It is an option to come back, even though I have a better option very close to that (look at my other reviews).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance