I stayed here for 4 nights as part of my conference trip. The accomodation was great, rooms well soundproofed (no sounds from surrounding rooms), comfortable beds, everything was very clean with amazing views over the ocean. The food was very tasty! (I recommend the burger with red-potatoe french fries and pinacoladas, they were to die for!). Beach service was also flawless.
When staying here, do not forget to check out the bar next door at Fountainbleu and also the LIV nightclub, it was a fantastic night out!
I would stay here again and would recommend it to everyone.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.