“Nice surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Redbury South Beach

You added The Redbury South Beach to your Saves list
The Redbury South Beach
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1776 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly Fairfax Hotel) (City Center)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Up to 30% Off!
Ranked #5 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami, Florida
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Didn't expect much when I booked but I was very satisfied and positively surprised by the quality of this hotel. The rooms are large, impeccably maintained and clean, the bathroom is very large and comfortable and the amenities are very nice. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. Location is good and if you can visit also their sister property the SLS across the street, there you can use the beach area. The rooftop pool at the Redbury is very nice and clean, the valet parking is fast and uncrowded. The only problem I found during my 2 night stay was that after 10 there was nothing to drink or eat at the hotel, it is not really a problem in South Beach as there are thousands of places to go.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Maderprint,

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review. I am glad to hear that you have given us a chance and that we were able to meet your expectations. We would like to inform you that we are currently in the progress of revamping our restaurant and roof top pool bar with a great project– We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again and I will be sure to share your review with our team.

Florencia Gariboldi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
westchester,NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

As I was looking for a hotel to stay at in south beach I could not find anything affordable that was clean and had a good location. Although this hotel is one block from the beach, it provides you with beach access through it's sister hotel directly across the street. The sister hotel offers umbrellas and chairs which was great!

This hotel was perfect for what I was looking for! Clean! Good location! Great service! Great deal money wise! I was very happy with this hotel. It is not a hotel you spend your time
At all day long but if looking for a nice clean hotel to lay your head at night this is your spot!

There are resort fees however every hotel in south beach has them.

• Stayed August 2014
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Dear LFEL22,

Thank you for your review. Reviews like yours make our team extremely happy and I will make sure to share it with them. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy everything our property has to offer. The next time you’re back in town, let me know! I would love the chance to personally make sure your next stay is an all-out success.

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Good hotel, great service. Accepted our early checkin and then late checkout. The front staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was clean, quiet and modern. Location is perfect. The only con was the vallet price: $42 a day.

Room Tip: Have breakfast at their other property just across the street (Raleigh Hotel)
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear MPD81,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property – I am happy to hear that we able to accommodate your requests and that our staff was helpful. We take great proud of the warm, intimate atmosphere we create and love that you noticed. Regarding to the parking options as we are considered as an Art Deco property which is located in the heart of South Beach, it is unfortunate that we do not have parking accommodations in our building therefore our valet prices are comparable within the area. We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again. Please call me for any future reservations and I will make sure we take care of you. It’s the least we can do to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

My son left his backbag in the taxi driving us from the airport to the Hotel. The Hotel staff; receptionists, head of Security, and others exerted their utmost to make sure my son gets his backbag back. It was only 5 hours until the bag is back. Losing the bag could have ruined my family vacation. The efforts of the Hotel staff returned the smile back to my son. I very much salute all the staff of the Redbury South Beach. Location is excellent. Very friendly and helpful staff. Access to sister hotels' amenities is great.

Room Tip: To get more feel of the South Beach, get a room on Collin's Avenue
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Anas A,

Thank you very much for your tripadvisor review-I am truly honored to hear that our staff was able to locate your son’s back bag from the taxi in a timely manner. I can definitely understand how that would affect your vacation in Miami. What a wonderful story to share! Thank you again for your kind review and please let me know next time you’re back in town.

Raceland, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Had a excellent stay at the Redbury South Beach! Close to all the main attractions! Great Staff! The rooms are nice size and bed is comfortable. Enjoyed listening to Bob Marley on the vintage record player. You can access the beach and chairs through its sister hotel The Raliegh! I gave this hotel four stars because the rooftop pool bar wasn't complete. Would stay here again!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mojeaux,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed Bob Marley tunes in your room. We are pleased to inform you that we are currently working on a great project to complete our rooftop pool bar .Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to enjoy the full bar on our roof top. Until next time take care and please let me know when you are coming back

New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Love this place! Great service, spotless rooms, perfect location, modern and clean. Has a fab pool deck that's quiet and has great views. I had a room on Collins Ave - was quiet and slept amazingly it's huge bed. Would def recommend and stay again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Matt W,

I am extremely glad to hear that you loved The Redbury and that you enjoyed your stay with us! It’s great to see comments like yours as we take great pride in the property and the service we provide. We hope to see you soon and let me know when you come back and I will personally handle your reservation.

Hotel Manager

- Modern television /alarm
Pool :
-small

Parking :
Beware of the price of valet parking - it is $40 dollars and the price is not indicated anywhere. There are cheaper lots in the area.

Overall, would stay again !

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Alexia K,

Thanks for such a wonderful title, who does not want to be cool and hip! I am glad you found The Redbury to your liking and that you enjoyed your stay. Parking in Miami can be expensive as there are not many lots to park in South Beach. There are other options besides valet and will certainly share them with you when you come back.
Let me know the next time you’re back in town! I would love the chance to personally make sure your next stay is an all-out success.

Hotel Manager

Been to The Redbury South Beach? Share your experiences!