Great Hotel in South Beach.
We stayed at this hotel for 7 days in July 2014. It is a small boutique hotel that has a bed and breakfast feel.
The rooms are clean and large and have very comfortable beds. We did not have an issue with the "thin walls" as some reviewers have suggested.
As a guest at the Redbury you have access to the Raleigh and SLS pool and beach beds (that are directly across the street).
- Great Location
- The coffee bar at Lorenzo's has pastries and fabulous Illy coffee!
- Fantastic front desk staff
- Wifi included in Resort fee
- Great rooftop pool for people who want privacy.
- Clean the rooms late (after 3pm)
- Bathroom was never throughly cleaned and toiletries replaced at times. Just the towels
picked up from the bathroom floor.
- $20 resort fee/day did not include umbrella on the beach... which was a must!
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to those looking for a quiet little hotel in the middle of the action.