Great Hotel in South Beach.
We stayed at this hotel for 7 days in July 2014. It is a small boutique hotel that has a bed and breakfast feel.
The rooms are clean and large and have very comfortable beds. We did not have an issue with the "thin walls" as some reviewers have suggested.
As a guest at the Redbury you have access to the Raleigh and SLS pool and beach beds (that are directly across the street).
- Great Location
- The coffee bar at Lorenzo's has pastries and fabulous Illy coffee!
- Fantastic front desk staff
- Wifi included in Resort fee
- Great rooftop pool for people who want privacy.
- Clean the rooms late (after 3pm)
- Bathroom was never throughly cleaned and toiletries replaced at times. Just the towels
picked up from the bathroom floor.
- $20 resort fee/day did not include umbrella on the beach... which was a must!
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to those looking for a quiet little hotel in the middle of the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of South Beach at the convergence of Collins and 18th, The Redbury South Beach brings the service and Hollywood glam of its sister property to Miami’s most coveted vacation and nightlife destination. Opening December 2013, the hotel will offer 69 rooms and suites with interiors inspired by South Beach’s Art Deco heritage; Lorenzo, an Italian eatery from award-winning Chef Tony Mantuano; and a 12,000-square-foot rooftop pool and event space with food and beverage service. Guests of The Redbury will have exclusive access to the beaches, pools, and amenities of the nearby SLS Hotel South Beach and The Raleigh, along with access to sbe’s collection of restaurant and nightlife offerings throughout Miami. Each of the spacious 69 rooms features customized furniture, a curated art collection highlighted by historic Fillmore Theater posters and archival images of Miami Beach and vintage-style record players, complete with a collection of vinyl curated by Capitol Records and Universal Music Enterprises. Room amenities include in-room dining services from Lorenzo, The Redbury Signature Mattress (featuring its plush custom-pillow top) with 300 thread count Italian linen and terry, spacious bathrooms with oversized showers, bathtubs and luxurious finishes, Ciel Spa bath amenities, high definition Samsung Televisions and Geneva Bluetooth Sound Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, TIG Global, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Redbury South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.