“Excellent location good service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Redbury South Beach

Save Saved
You added The Redbury South Beach to your Saves list
The Redbury South Beach
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1776 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly Fairfax Hotel) (City Center)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
25% Off Summer Rates
Ranked #2 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent location good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is located at the heart of South Beach. Service is very good and rooms are spacious. Loved the record player provided in the room. It was a nice surprise to find Collection of records right next to it especially The Beatles. Definetly going back again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Serap K,

I remember when you visited us all the way from Singapore! Thank you so much for writing such a kind review. We will be sure to have an even larger collection of records for you on your return visit, especially The Beatles. The entire team at the Redbury looks forward to your next visit. See you soon!

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had a great stay at The Redbury this past weekend. Hotel was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Convenient beach access offered at the Raleigh across the street. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I was given a complimentary room upgrade upon check-in as thanks for being a first-time guest and was also given a coupon for a complimentary cocktail at their bar. The bar drinks were innovative, fresh and delicious and the talented bar tender Mike was a pleasure to chat with. Look forward to staying here again soon.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Jocelyn K,

I always say, first impressions are forever and you need to make them count! It is great that our hosts were able to get you a nice upgraded room! Of course, a complimentary drink is a must when starting a vacation. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to Mike. We would love to have you back again soon!

Highland Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a heavenly weekend stay at The Redbury South Beach. The hotel is absolutely beautiful; it was hard to leave! The rooms are beautifully appointed, with unique touches that separate it from the rest. The entire hotel is sparkling clean, and the bathrooms are more beautiful than any I have seen. The beds are so comfortable, and although we faced Collins Ave, our room was quiet. The staff was superior. Stay here - you will not regret it!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Stefanie K,

It sounds like you and your husband had an amazing weekend away from home. Thank you so much for the recommendations and review! Nothing is more gratifying than seeing our guests leave relaxed and happy. Please do not hesitate to contact me next time you need a little getaway, as we would love to pamper you again!

lisbon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had not stayed in hotels in South Beach in many years as the experience was always mediocre. This year we decided to give it a try as we really like the location, and having read so many good things about the Redbury, we tried it.Very happy we did ! The hotel is small and very intimate. The staff are amazingly nice. The room was of excellent size and nicely decorated. Service and cleanliness were excellent.Like someone else mentioned, a coffee/tea machine in the rooms would be a great plus, but that certainly would not be a reason for deciding where to stay. You cannot beat friendly,down to earth,caring staff !That is what will bring us back.Also being right in the middle of South Beach I was very impressed of how quite the room was - could not hear the outside noises which really are a problem for me. Keep it up !!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mylolisbon,

I am so happy you gave our little sanctuary a try! It makes me smile to know that overall it was our team that made you feel comfortable in your home away from home. We have made the proper notations in your profile so that next time you visit us we can make sure you have a coffee/tea waiting for you every morning. Please feel free to reach out to me when you are ready to plan your next trip to South Beach!

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is a very nice place. We stayed here while our house was being remodeled. We went on a cruise and then settled here for a week, it was very relaxing and the staff is outstanding! I would recommend this place to anyone who wants areal South Beach stay. Very nice thanks to all the staff, you were lovely.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Cindy R,

I am so happy we were able to serve as “your home away from home” during your house renovation. Living so close to us makes it very convenient for you to stop by and have some gelato in Lorenzo or have a drink by our pool on the roof top. See you soon!

new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed at the hotel after arriving from a cruise. We checked in super early since we arrive at Miami at 8am...I was aware that the room might not be available which is fine. We left our luggage and went relaxing on the beach...The rooms are very nice and spacious. They are very clean and didn't have any issues with housekeeping. They left enough clean towels every day. no complains.
The food is amazing at the restaurant...it is super affordable compare to other places in Miami beach...I wish I would have known sooner so I would have eaten every day there.
The staff is super friendly and super accommodating...didn't have any issues with this either.
Location is great @18 & Collins. Close to all the spots and also away from the craziness.
Loved that we have access to the sister hotels and you can walk right into them.
The beach is good and they provide beach chairs and towels...the umbrella is an extra ($20). The staff at the beach is also friendly & very accommodating.
I will definitively keep this hotel in mind when I’m back to Miami during the summer. I had a lovely stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear JV82,

There is no better way to finish a vacation from a cruise, than a night in South Beach! Thank you for providing us with your honest feedback. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to Lorenzo’s Chef. We would love for you to visit us again this summer. Please feel free to reach out to me prior to your next trip, as I would love to help you plan the perfect getaway vacation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

We just had a wonderful time staying at the Redbury. The staff was top notch and very helpful and friendly. Our room was so cool and comfortable. The bed was heavenly, bathroom had everything you would want plus more! Lots of extra retro details made this hotel one with a very edgy style. I think our favorite part of the room was the record player along with a perfect selection of albums to sit back and enjoy. Don't forget to check out the rooftop pool, it's a perfect place to get away from the crowds and relax.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Slevy48,

The title you have selected has a beautiful ring to it! “A little bit of Paradise” is exactly what we aim for. Thank you for the compliments on the room and décor. Nothing makes me happier than hearing from a guest who had a pleasant experience. If you find yourself in need of some more relaxation, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to help you plan your next vacation in South Beach!

Hotel Manager

Been to The Redbury South Beach? Share your experiences!