“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

OCTOBER 5,2012...My first stay at the Bentley Hotel. When I first got there I thought I wouldn't like it, however when i got to the room I changed my mind. Room was inviting and clean, the staff was limited however they were able to do the jobs of many. I stayed in one of the room with an inside balcony and some of my friends were in the penthouse. Next time I will book the penthouse. Next time I am in South Beach the Bentley will be my choice.

Room Tip: Get the Penthouse if you can.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Ignacio L, Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Response from Ignacio Luciano, Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach
Thank you so much for such a great review of your stay at the Bentley South Beach. I am glad that you found your suite accommodating and to your liking. Our beachfront property is known for being in a prime location where you can enjoy all that Miami Beach has to offer, but be in a relaxing environment as well. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Please write us an email at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to get the best rate for your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Stamford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went to south beach from 9/27-10/01. Had room #300 the 2 bedroom suite. The room was great with great views of the ocean. The room was nice, clean and the room service was great!. The staff was always friendly. The continental breakfast was nice to get you started. Location was great and you can walk to everything. They also give you beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. You have to walk down to 1st St. right before Nikki Beach and that is where you can have your beach chairs accommodations. The roof top pool was also great. I must definitely recommend the Bentley hotel. Next time we are in South Beach, The Bentley Hotel will be home away from home. Keep up the good job Bentley hotel staff!!!

Room Tip: Check out youtube when looking at hotels. I found couple of videos and reviews helped make a decisio...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Response from Ignacio Luciano, Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach
Thank you for such a positive feedback of the Bentley Hotel South Beach! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our service accommodating. Thank you for pointing out the outstanding service you received. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to the Bentley South Beach please write us an email at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to get the best available rate.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed in a one bedroom suite in room 400. What a room? Full bedroom, bathroom, full kitchen, living room, dining room and a huge balcony overlooking Miami Beach. The location is absolutely the best and everything is outside the front door of the hotel. I was pleased that the room location was so quiet inside. The music was blaring outside from the restaurants, but as soon as I closed the patio door, it was silent. The beds are absolutely dreamy and comfortable. Did not want to get out of bed.

The continental breakfast was huge. I could not believe the offerings for a free breakfast. This is a must stay hotel.

Room Tip: Room 400- 1 bedroom. Quiet with great view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Response from Ignacio Luciano, Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about the Bentley Hotel South Beach. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to the Bentley South Beach please write us an email at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to get the best available rate.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went with some friends and stayed at this hotel and had an amazing experience. Great view and location. We could walk from our hotel to all of the locations on south beach. We also had a great experience, beautiful room and great amenities. Def recommend!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Ignacio L, Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
We are happy to know of your satisfaction at the Bentley Hotel South Beach and you took advantage of our wonderful location and amenities our hotel offers. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Please write us an email at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to get the best rate for your next stay.
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

In July 2012, my husband and I enjoyed the Bentley for a one-night getaway. The room was lovely and very well appointed. The location was terrific, except for one major detail.... The hotel has a great beach club that is four LONG blocks away. So if you don't mind walking a ways, the beach club is there for you. Also, the online photos of the rooftop pool are more impressive than the pool itself.

How did we luck out??? We accidently left some important papers and a checkbook in the room safe when we checked-out. I called the hotel the next morning. The staff found my belongings and had them waiting for me to pickup almost immediately. Nothing was missing and nothing was misused. I sincerely appreciated the staff's honesty and integrity.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about the Bentley Hotel South Beach. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Our Lost & Found policy is enforced to serve as a sense of relief for our guests and we keep every item found in the room or common areas. I am very happy to hear that you have received all your belongings safely. Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future. In order to get the best available rate for your next stay, please write us an email at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hotel was nice from the time the shuttle stopped out front. The hallways and lobby area were clean and neat. The staff was friendly and willing to work with you. The location was right on Ocean Drive in South Beach. The rooms. We're very nice and spacious. We even had a balcony to sit out and enjoy. The rooftop pool and hot tub were also nice. The views were spectacular. Continential breakfast was in the lobby and had different choices of juice and Danish. The downside to this hotel is the deposit. That booking agencies don't disclose. The deposit is $100 for every night that you stay and will be deducted from debit card or put on old for credit. Being that we weren't told the gentleman let us only put down half the stay in cash. Overall a wonderful stay. Will be back Just like the website advertised.

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for such a positive feedback of the Bentley Hotel South Beach! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our service accommodating. I am so happy that you found the rooms and amenities comforting to your liking. We have an incidental deposit policy like many hotels worldwide, in order to provide you with the best services and amenities in the room such us mini-bar and open line for phone calls. Any unused portion of the hold is released immediately upon check-out but may take an additional 2 days for the amount to be credited back from your bank to the account. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to the Bentley South Beach.
New Milford, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

After a long day, my wife and I decided to have an early night to ourselves. Apparently the people in the next room wanted to party. After I asked them to please lower the music with no results went to the front desk for help. The person told me he would take care of it, but never did. Was also told that I really couldn't make a complaint till after 11. Very unprofessional. After hearing that, , I would never stay here again.
Still waiting for that problem to be resolve....

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, please accept my apologies for your recent issue during your stay with us. The issue was addressed accordingly after you checked-out, as this is not a true representation of our hotel experience. We would love to have you back in the hopes of showing you a fun-filled stay. Please contact me at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to give you the best available rate.

Been to Bentley Hotel South Beach? Share your experiences!