My family and I stayed at this resort in Miami Beach because we got a really good deal on this resort. My first impression, the hotel looked really nice from the exterior since it was along Miami Beach and the pool and grounds were amazing. However, as soon as I got in the lobby, things turned in another direction. The lobby wasn't quite clean and we got our room key and made our way up, the elevators there looked like they haven't been maintained since the 1980s. Anyway, we get to our room and our family could immediately tell that this hotel wasn't going to be fun. The whole room was pink and everything was so dated. We only found one towel and bar of soap in the shower, the bed was as bouncy as my friend's trampoline, and half of the appliances in the room kitchen didn't even work. The TV itself looked at least 15 years old and the room might have met our standards if we stayed there in 1982. My mom was pretty disgusted with it so my dad called up another hotel. There was only one bed so my brother and I had to share a cot (obviously it wasn't a comfortable sleep). We left the next day pretty disappointed with our visit to this hotel and we will not be staying here again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Beach Suites And Health Club
- Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club Hotel
- Crystal Beach Hotel Health
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.