“Big slices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Groovy's Pizza

Groovy's Pizza
921 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Flamingo / Lummus)
(305) 538-1801
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Big slices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Ate two meals there. Pizza slices were plenty big for my husband and I to share.

Visited January 2012

75% Recommend
Sweden
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Bugs crawling on the pizza slices at the counter. Rude and unhonest staff. Charged for pizza they never delivered.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Delicious Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I didn't plan on getting any pizza during my trip since I didn't expect pizza in South Florida to be all that impressive. However, while walking down the street the place smelled so good that we decided to give it a try. They have a bunch of different pies that all look delicious - it makes it really hard to choose. I ended up having a slice of the four cheese veggie which was amazing! I could seriously eat that pizza all day, every day! The slices are huge and aren't badly priced either. The only downside is that there isn't very much seating. There are a few tables outside, but I couldn't tell if there were any inside. The pizza is excellent and definitely worth trying. I'll be returning on my next visit to South Beach.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, NY
“Cheese Pizza was Mmm Mmm Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2010

This was the meal for the first night, and after eating it, I was glad to have left overs. It was a simple cheese pizza with customized with the essential condiments, and it was excellent! It had a buttery taste in the crust, and a nice taste of the cheese. I can't wait to try their other combinations when I go back to Miami!
P.S.
You can order from your hotel room and have it delivered or pick it up and they're opened late...until 6am

• 5 of 5 stars Food