Stayed here for a week, don't think it would be my first choice to come back. 400$ a night for a two bedroom suite then they charge you 27$ a night for parking!!! 5$ for a small can of beer at the pool bar...........then the minus points....if you stay here INSIST that you room is not on the north side unless you want to be woken up at 0700 in the morning by the building site next door!! This goes on until approx 1800 hrs 6 days a week. The hotel give you a disclaimer when you check in to say that they apologise but cannot do anything about it. The rooms are ok but are in need of refurb our carpet was dirty, blinds were held together by string and would not close properly so did not keep out the light, so when you count in the noise a lie in is out of the question. Staff were good, 'specially Clifton on the desk. Area is totally dominated by Eastern Europeans so Brits seem to be 2nd class a bit jungles you willing to be obscenely generously with your tips. Be aware.... I will give this 3 stars because the great staff redeem it somewhat.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Ocean Point Resort & Spa - Miami Beach North Hotel
- Doubletree Ocean Point Resort And Spa - Miami Beach North
- Doubletree Ocean Point Resort & Spa - Miami Beach North Hotel Miami Beach
- Doubletree Ocean Point Resort
- Doubletree Miami Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.