You added Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   17375 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles, Miami Beach, FL 33160   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%!
Ranked #66 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
“SERVICE WAS PHENOMENAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The week I stayed there were lots of argentinians staying in the hotel.I'm latina but could not help but be appalled at how many treated the wait staff poorly.the bartender/supervisor (her name slips my memory) was fabulous.she handled the busy pool and lunch orders in stride and like a pro.if u spent any time chatting with her she was very entertaining and kept us at the bar much longer than we had anticipated LOL.vanessa (I think?) Had patience of steel as some foreigners left their manners back in their own country.For some people what brings them back is amenities,or the appearance of the lobby etc.For me its the hospitality and service.My room was not perfect but for my rate I wasn't going to complain as the central point of this property is the beach and ocean views!! And what will bring me back besides the ocean is the individualized attention I received from both of these awesome bartenders whom undoubtedly earn this praise for their Hardwork,proffessionalism,personality,and awesome attention my boyfriend and I received during our stay.THANK YOU!

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bristol, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were not guests of the hotel but came up from South Beach for the day to use the spa. Our spa treatments (massage and facial) were absolutely wonderful and very affordable! Be on the lookout for specials offered and have them throw in a couple of beach chairs to use the grounds for the day as we did :) Was a great little "day trip"

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Großraum Ulm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

we stayed in this hotel just for two days; we had an appartment on the top floor with nice ocean and city view (big balcony); suite was really large (2 rooms, kitchen) - enough space for all of us; warm breakfast buffet was also included; we liked our stay a lot and I would recommend this hotel without restrictions.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to drive to Miami for a weekend and decided the Double Tree was perfect! The rooms are absolutely stunning and for the price you get more than you would expect. I love the pool/hot tub, the bar on site along with the restaurant, our room had a washer/dryer and our balcony was amazing. We could see the city and the beach from our view and the full kitchen was just a bonus. The only thing I didn't know about was the valet parking which isn't a problem it just caught me off guard. It was the perfect romantic get away to lock yourself in your room and take a bubble bath or just lay in bed all day long. I am looking to book another reservation at this hotel soon. I highly recommend it to couples, families or just a friends get away! LOVE LOVE

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the city and beach. Its like a 2 for 1
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Markham, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This hotel is absolutely speechless! My family and I stayed at this hotel for two nights and it was wonderful. Since we were Hhonors Diamond members we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom condo style room (2601) with a kitchen, living area, dining table, laundry room, powder room and two full washrooms. I think being the “Guest of the Day” could of contributed to such an upgrade also. The staff was really nice and the Front Desk Manager welcomed us with warm cookies- she was extremely courteous and generous. This hotel by Hilton is absolutely gorgeous- we had a beachfront view and I loved watching the sun rise and set from the balcony. The hotel had a small lobby bar – the bartender I think her name was Vanessa was really nice and informative about where to go and see around the area. Pool was small but I spent my time at the beach where we were allowed to take hotel towels, however for the pool chairs had a rental fee of $12 bucks each. The pool area bar was convenient and the bartenders were really nice. I must add that, if you are Hhonors members you receive a gold wristband and you are eligible to 25% off almost anything –that includes drinks!! The breakfast was good – Donnette the omelette chef was sooo welcoming and I thought she mad the best omelettes by far in all of the Hilton Chain Hotels! I have nothing to complain about this hotel it is excellent – went far beyond my expectations!!! I will definitely be returning!!!!

Room Tip: beach front view
Cookeville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa for four nights during Labor Day week. We found this hotel to be 5 stars all around. The cleanliness of the hotel, the grounds, the rooms, and all common areas to be exceptional. The rooms are quite large with a balcony. The beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed our morning coffee on our private balcony. The beach is right outside the hotel. The pool was a walk-in pool. They had a grotto hot tub, with a waterfall that we particulalry enjoyed. We had the buffet at the View Restaurant, which is next to the lobby. We found the food, service (Maria was our server.) and dessert exceptional. We enjoyed our meal here more than our meal on Ocean Drive. The restaurant and bar located adjacent to the pool served up an excellent choice of foods and drinks. The valet service was always timely and professional. The hotel is a very easy walk to drug stores, restaurants and gift shops. The hotel staff always spoke as we walked through the lobby and particulalrly made us feel at home. We would not hesitate to stay here again and/or recommend the Doubletree.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Spent three nights in room 2106 with the family for a quick vacation from Jacksonville. KHillLV is right, it was a condo that was converted to a hotel so you get a full living space (plenty of closet space the bathroom was spacious with separate shower and jacuzzi tub and a bidet). Two benefits that I haven't read about for families with young kids is 1. There is a small park/playground right next to the hotel and 2. There is a lifeguard station on the beach in front of the hotel. I was also impressed with the housekeeping who took particular care in putting my children's stuffed animals in fun poses on the bed.
For couples without kids, I found out on a run that the hotel is an easy fifteen minute walk from Haulover Beach (Miami's nude beach).
Yes, parking is $27 not including tip but what are you going to do?
I've stayed at the Hilton Waikiki Village and Hilton Waikoloa this year and I feel this hotel was superior for what the price was and what it had to offer.
My only complaint would be that the pull-out bed was extremely springy for my two young children to the point that one decided to sleep on the floor. We've stayed at multiple Hamptons and Embassy Suites and they have never complained about the bed.

Room Tip: Obviously the higher the better.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach

Address: 17375 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles, Miami Beach, FL 33160
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 Top resorts Hotel in Miami Beach
#29 Business Hotel in Miami Beach
#30 Family Hotel in Miami Beach
#33 Spa Hotel in Miami Beach
#50 On the Beach Hotel in Miami Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Ocean Point Resort And Spa - Miami Beach North
Doubletree Ocean Point Resort & Spa - Miami Beach North Hotel Miami Beach
Doubletree Miami Beach

If you own or manage Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.