The hotel staff are very friendly and yes it is a small hotel. The rooms ending in 01 and 02 are with a view of the beach across the street. There is one small elevator serving the hotel, so the stairs became quite useful. The rooms are tiny as are the bathrooms, but clean. The art deco style is charming, and steps to all the main attractions in south beach, including Lincoln and Esponala Way. 24 hour parking is available at a public garage steps from the hotel, about $20...slightly cheaper than Valet. Also, there is a great sandwich shop around the corner where the locals go...ask the staff, La Sandwicherie. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated 1939 Art Deco property located in the heart of South Beach on Ocean Drive. Rooftop terrace offering breathtaking ocean views, sun loungers and full food and beverage service. Fresh Florida seafood at Rock Lobster and finely crafted cocktails in the lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Winter Haven, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winterhaven South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Winterhaven South Beach Miami