Enjoyed my post cruise stay, taking an extra day to knock "South Beach" off of my bucket list. I used the Big Bus Miami Tour to kill time until check in. After researching South Beach hotels for weeks I settled on Winter Haven. This is by far the most expensive hotel I have ever stayed in, but it was worth the expense. The location, the decor, the people watching, the sunny weather; all made it worth it! As others have noted, the rooms are on smaller side and the view from my room was of a wall, but if you peeked around the corner you could see a few palm trees. ;-) I didn't stay in my room much so, the view wasn't that critical. The bed was comfortable and the robes where a added bonus. WIFI had a strong signal and quick downloads. The staff was friendly and helpful. They ordered a cab for my early AM trip to the airport and it arrived on time and the bellman was quick to transport my bags from the lobby. Winter Haven is the perfect spot for couples looking for a South Beach getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated 1939 Art Deco property located in the heart of South Beach on Ocean Drive. Rooftop terrace offering breathtaking ocean views, sun loungers and full food and beverage service. Fresh Florida seafood at Rock Lobster and finely crafted cocktails in the lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Winter Haven, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winterhaven South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Winterhaven South Beach Miami