You do not have to drive anywhere if you are staying here. Right on the beach. We stayed on the 6th floor corner room. The room was clean, clean bathroom too (but VERY SMALL). Updated decor in lobby and room. There is a restaurant downstairs and a deck on the 6th floor to provide guests with city view. I don't think there is a swimming pool here. I love it, but I wished the bathroom was a little larger.
Valet costs $25 a night or you can pay $1.75 an hour on the street. The staffs were friendly, including the restaurants staffs. We had breakfast and late lunch everything tasty.I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated 1939 Art Deco property located in the heart of South Beach on Ocean Drive. Rooftop terrace offering breathtaking ocean views, sun loungers and full food and beverage service. Fresh Florida seafood at Rock Lobster and finely crafted cocktails in the lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Winter Haven, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winterhaven South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Winterhaven South Beach Miami