My husband and I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Fontainebleu for two nights in January 2011. Not only was the hotel beautiful, from the gorgeous crystal chandeliers in the lobby to all the special touches throughout the hotel but the excellent service we received throughout our stay was beyond compare. You can tell that they spared no expense to make this one of the premier hotels in Miami. We had the opportunity to eat in two of their restaurants Haakason and Scarpetta. The food and service were impeccable, and the atmospheres in both were everything that a Miami Resort should be. The servers were great with recommending certain dishes to us and everything was delicious. My favorite was Haakason but both were excellent and I would recommend either very highly. We travel often and have stayed in many resorts I would definitely recommend this resort when staying in the Miami area I know you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach