The Fountainbleu is a trendy upscale hotel, it is common to see all kinds of stars staying at the hotel and the beach. It is not uncommon to see the paparazzi photographers on the beach to realize that there is some pop star or athlete around.
You need to make sure to come to the pool area early since during the summer it is usually very full. There is a second medium size adult pool, this is where many of the private parties are held. There is yet another circular pool with cabanas around it. Cabanas are available for rent, $150 and up for a day.
Service is lacking, I guess it is due to the large amount of people and stars at the hotel. If you have a car at the parking garage make sure to ask for it in advance, on busy days it can take up to 20 minutes to get it.
If you have chance visit LAPIS, the spa. It has a great long pool with whirlpools and a massage table with a very tall shower head, you can lie down and rest while water falls on your back. There is also a large nice steam bath and resting area.
If you are looking for an upscale trendy place in Miami Beach, this is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach