“Extra billing at hotel Fontainbleu” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
DAYS OF SUMMER
Ranked #27 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Jaipur, India
“Extra billing at hotel Fontainbleu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

while enjoying during my stay at hotel In June 4th to june 8th , most of the things were good but after reaching india i was surprise to recive the credit card bill, they have charged around 283 US$ extra on my credit card, as i was having all the bills with me I wrote to them and immediately responded and sending me the amount but question is how can they charge my credit card? just because we have given the details to them, their reply was as you have checkout late , but i have not checkout late, it was around 11.55am or 12 noon. even as per their system if it was late then at the time of checking out the accountant should have pointed out.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,584)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I am so glad my husband had a conference at this beautiful property. Being from South Florida, most of us Floridians find Miami frustrating with high prices, and poor service. But, this hotel has truly earned it's legendary status. When my hubby and I arrived, the check in was really packed. So we wandered down the hall to an outdoor kiosk to ask if there were any other registration desks. The gentleman was glad to check us in right there! Not only that, but upgraded our standard room to the Pent House Suite! I cannot tell you how beautiful the view of the ocean on one side and Biscayne Bay on the other side is from our huge balcony. I feel so lucky!! Also, we've dined at three of the restaurants which have been quite enjoyable. I was fortunate enough to use the fantastic gym facilities--HUGE with every piece of equipment you can think of using in your workout. Finally, my spa treatments were some of the most relaxing and well done services I've experienced at a hotel spa. The spa is 44000 sq ft, with separate male and female wet areas, as well as, coed facilities. The place is pretty amazing--and the individuals who worked in the spa were welcoming and promoted a clean and relaxing experience. The lobby bar is expensive but really fun...with great people watching and a DJ. It's a little annoying seeing people bringing their very sleepy 2 year olds down to the lobby bar at midnight--but it's Miami...you gotta expect all types of folks! I am definitely grateful for my time at this hip and exciting hotel!

• Stayed July 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Out of all the hotels that I have visited, this is the most luxurious and the most outstanding hotel that I have stayed at! We checked on a Friday the thirteenth in July of 2012, and we were amazed by how the hotel first looked. We were staying in the Tresor tower so we checked into the Tresor lobby. An extremely patient and friendly African-American woman helped us change rooms because we were unsatisfied with our view. Our new room was absolutely amazing and had a fantastic view! The room was one of the bigger rooms that I have stayed in (a One Bedroom Oceanview Suite) in terms or square footage, and the furniture and beds were very comfortable. The hotel was in walking distance to a Walgreen's store, a Dunkin' Donuts, and a small-town coffee shop. When I was there, a bakery named Solo was open at the Fontainebleau, but in June 2014, Solo closed, sadly. I took a walk every single night around the entire resort with my father, and we saw some pretty cool things and met some pretty interesting people. We stayed here for 7 nights, 8 days, and we all loved it. I would definitely come back and I hope to see the Fontainebleau in my future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side in the Tresor Tower. Make sure to use the iMac computer that is in...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the FB in the Sorrento Tower and the resort is incredible. There is no reason to leave everything is at your fingertips. On Saturdays there is a pool party open to the public on one side, the drinks are a bit pricey but overall the pools and the beach are wonderful!

• Stayed April 2014
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Spent 2 night in Jan 2013 with a group of friends ... the place is amazing. Huge and luxurious rooms and most of all they have a great ocean view which was awesome.
Food and all the facilities in the property were very good and most of all "Liv" is the limelight for this place.
You have to experience LIV to believe it... the energy .. the atmosphere .. the crowd .. simply out of the world :)

Must visit and specially with a group of friends.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friends and I stayed here for the July 4th long weekend and had a great time. Alex at concierge was very helpful and accommodation, he made our stay fantastic. If you can stay in the new tower, the views are fantastic!

Room Tip: New tower has great views!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

First time visiting Miami and the hotel was a great choice. They upgraded our room to one with a kitchenette which was great to have with a one year old. Picturesque views and pools galore. Very chic and trendy atmosphere. Restaurants on site are great. Can't wait to go again.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Fontainebleau Miami Beach? Share your experiences!