We booked our stay at Fontainebleau on a travel site, so we were unsure of the type of room we would get...however, after speaking with the front desk at check in we were upgraded to a MUCH larger room with a great view for a small per night fee. It never hurts to ask. We loved our stay here. Only complaint was that the food on site was rather pricey, but it was also delicious. We loved the service provided both by the pools and the beach. Loved the fruit water provided for guests around the pool area. We had reserved a cabana but after we got there, we decided we didn't need it. Of course, that would depend on how busy they are during your visit. We hit it as a down time and since we were with our children, this worked out perfectly. Not a lot within walking distance. We did use cabs a lot. Weather was perfect in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach