“So luxurious- you never have to leave!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Save Saved
You added Fontainebleau Miami Beach to your Saves list
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Oceanfront)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #30 of 201 hotels in Miami Beach
Houston, Texas
“So luxurious- you never have to leave!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I spent Thursday-Sunday in a Tresor Suite (thanks to Expedia for the upgrade) and it was fabulous. The hotel is very clean and luxurious. We spent a couple days by the pool with really good service from Jamail and other servers and cabana guys. All the restaurants that we tried were REALLY good. Our room was kept very clean. The negative encounter I had was with the guy who checked us in. Very unfriendly. Overall this hotel has everything you need in one fabulous location!

• Stayed June 2014
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for reviewing Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am excited to hear we exceeded your expectations. We remain at your service and welcome you back.

5,815 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,270)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed at ritz carlton . This hotel just top it. Service was excellent.a coffee maker in jr suit . Starbucks coffee.. Now when I think of miami I think of the fontainbleau hotel . Me and my husband will be back next year . Isabel m moya

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear your experience was comparable to your honey moon. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you soon.
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I would like to give a review of a specific staff member at the Fontainebleau. Her name is Yvonne Leibow and she is a bartender at the pool bar GLOW. She treated my guests and I like absolute royalty. She was extremely attentive and had the most amazing personality and sense of humor. SHE specifically made our stay a memorable one. Thank you, Yvonne. ;)

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear our team members exceeded your expectations. Yvonne will certainly be recognized for her excellent service. We remain at your service and look forward to having you back.
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I spent the day at Lapis Spa, excellent service! Very clean! Our package included lunch at LaCote, food was great, drinks are extremely expensive and the service is very poor. The worst part was the valet! I waited 1 hour for my car, they didnt know where my car was parked, I started to ask the manager after 30 minutes, the reply "Your car will be here soon". To make it short, I told them that i was calling the police if my car didnt appear in the next 5 minutes.
Since the valet parking is provided by another company, the hotel has nothing to do with complains nor care about what's happening out there! The spa service is great but it's not worth the aggravation when checking out!

Room Tip: Do not use the valet parking! Worst service ever
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Warminster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

love this resort often stay here on business cant fault the quality and staff love the near by area and many things to do locally we tend to eat out alot in this area but found wines and resort amazing

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Parlin, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This hotel really speaks for itself: vacation, luxury, and the ultimate in everything I look for in a Miami getaway. Great spa (Lapis), breathtaking pools and beach, and rooms to die for. We stayed in the Sorrento Tower in a junior suite and it was absolutely perfect. They even had a toaster in the room, so I went to Publix, picked up some bagels, and toasted them in the morning. I dream about that bathroom, too, with enough marble to cover my entire house.

My boyfriend and I spent our days either poolside or on the beach everyday. We rented jet skis, which one may do just right there at the hotel beach. Great fun.

It goes without saying that this place is one I highly recommend to anyone looking for a real vacation in Miami that perhaps doesn't entail merely clubbing and South Beach.

Room Tip: I loved the Sorrento Tower
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

First I would like to say I've stayed at plenty of high end hotels , resorts and party spots around the world but this was truly special . We hit the beach for some fun in the sun and as we where seated at our bed we where greeted by Dannie our server, who let us know he would be taking care of us.and man did he .he made us feel like we where kings of that beach .I'm hard to please to say the least but dan recommended great drinks and shots that we had never tried like a sparkling billionaire mojito awesome. not to mention we never had to ask for a thing. service like this is hard to come by and is even rarer in soflo so thanks Dan for making our memorial weekend something we will all remember

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Fontainebleau Miami Beach? Share your experiences!