“AhhhhMazing!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
Springfield, Massachusetts
“AhhhhMazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

If you want to relax at the beach, this is the place to stay! I went back to work refreshed, rejuvenated, and and rested. Every person I encountered at this hotel from person who provided me towels to the person who checked us in was so professional. The rooms were immaculate, the services in all area of the hotel were impeccable, and the food was tasty. I suggest the Lapis Spa, the Gotham Steakhouses, and the Bleu Bar. This my third time staying at the Fontainebleau and I would stay again. It is pricey but worth every penny.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for being a loyal guest of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear that our team members exceeded your expectations! We appreciate your kind words and can not wait to have you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,417)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very mediocre hotel. dirty rooms with mold on the shower heads and ceiling. dust on the radio and lamps (proof of housekeeping service level). Broken Tv in bathroom, never fixed. The housekeeping didnt clean our room one day even though we asked them to do so- i had to call front desk for another round.
Staff nice but cold and dry, almost inhospitable, making guest feel like he/she does not belong.
Horrible valet service. automated phone service was disabled and when I called front desk they said they will take care of it. Once downstairs nobody even heard about the request. after that we had to wait over 25 min for a car. funny since even bellman agreed with me and said that plenty of guests complain about it.
Nice pools for kids. nice restaurants on premises.

Room Tip: try to stay on higher floors in Chateau tower since the proximity of the inhouse club will not let y...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for reviewing Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay with us. Your comments will be reviewed by our team. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Returned for our second stay at the Fontainebleau and it was even better than last year. Last year we met Eli, the manager, who upgraded our rooms and helped us with a few problems.
Because of him we returned this year. The first thing we noticed was that all the staff was so upbeat and glad to help with anything we requested. Also, we recognized many of the staff from the year before which tells us that they are happy at the hotel. Our rooms were lovely and we had beautiful views. We enjoyed a great breakfast every morning at Vida with wonderful service from Jamie. Our days were spent at the fabulous pool where we received more friendly service from Jay and Ray. On our last night we ate at the Gotham. The steak dinner was outstanding and we had a fantastic waiter named Michal who offered us excellent meal suggestions. Eli kept in touch with us throughout our stay to see if we needed anything and we really appreciated that. Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so relaxing and enjoyable. WE WILL BE BACK!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for being a loyal guest of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. Eli, Jamie, Ray, Jay, and Michael will certainly be recognized for their amazing service. We appreciate your kind words and cannot wait to have you back!
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

It s an amazing property...
great view, breath taking lobby, very nice amenities, the beach is gorgeous...
Great choice of restaurant (we went to Hakkasan and Scarpetta)... no need to get out of the resort.
On the negative side, if you plan on really swimming (doing your laps), it is not the place to go...swimming pool are socializing spots ...
Overall it is also expensive as you have to pay a lot for little things and he restaurants were quite expensive.
I would say it is a great property an I would highly recommend to go

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the property. We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to having you back.
putnam county, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Having gone to Miami several times, this was my first experience at the Fontainebleau - and certainely not my last! No need to even leave the hotel! Everything you need is right there! A girls trip with my best friends turned out to be the greatest getaway of our lifetime. The entire staff was extremely accomodating and personable! Never staying at another hotel in Miami again :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear that your girls trip was the greatest getaway of your lifetime! We appreciate your high praise and can not wait to have you back.
Southern Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Visited September 27-30th, 2013
This place is a jewel! The star treatment begins when you pull up to valet and doesn't end until you're off the property after checking out. I could go on and on but I'll just highlight my favorite moments:
-Staci checked us in and she was stellar! She asked us what kind of getaway we wanted and placed us in a tower appropriate to our answer. Not only that, I told her my best friend was celebrating her birthday while we were there, and to our surprise, she had three delicious cupcakes sent to our room! I left a thank you note at the front desk but I sincerely hope Staci is recognized for being awesome!
-You must take advantage of the pool and beach amenities. We spent hours just lounging, enjoying the great food/drinks, and making friends. The pool is a more "happening" scene because of the music. The beach is quieter and even more relaxing. Rafael at the pool and Colin at the beach were great.
-Gotham was nice. My best friend enjoyed her churrasco thoroughly and said it was like butter. I'm a vegetarian, so a steakhouse is not at the top of my restaurant "go-to" list. I wish I could say more. I must say though, the service was top notch. Armand was a pleasure!

Overall, I whole heartedly recommend Fontainebleau for anyone 21+. They cater to all ages! My clubbing days are over so it was refreshing to stay someone that offers much much more than that. I'll be back for sure!!!!!!!

Lastly, I did not incur a bunch of fees and charges. My credit card was simply charged the resort fee (for which I was given a receipt for). I didn't find the resort to be overpriced. It's pricey, yes, but we spent no more than we did in the surrounding area. Thank you FB!

Room Tip: Stay in Chateau if you're visiting for fun and sun!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. Staci, Rafael, Colin and Armand will all be recognized for their amazing service. It is a pleasure to receive such lovely comments from a senior contributor like yourself. We remain at your service and look forward to having you back.
McLean, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I just returned from a three night stay at the Fontainbleau. We were 11 girls celebrating my birthday and we spent a majority of our time on the resort. Our first encounter was with Samuel C. at the check-in desk and he set out to make us happy by offering to accommodate our four rooms on the same floor with partial upgrades. Thank you Sam, it was worked out great.
We had a fabulous time on the beach thanks the hospitality of "The Patricks". Patick Divine, the bar beverage service manager was on top of everything and made sure that every order was taken care of accurately and in a timely manner. He took the time to check in on us on a regular basis. We felt taken care of and special! :) Thank you Patrick. His employee, Patrick (yes also Patrick) was great too; he actually served the drinks/food. Everyone was super friendly and the service was truly five star. The employees responsible for setting up the beach/pool chairs/towels are hard working and really nice and accommodating as well.
The only reason this resort didn't get a five star from me is that I noticed parts of the hotel needed updating but I would definitely stay here again. Great location, service, food and all in all a great place for all types of travelers, weather you're on a girls' trip or with family. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. Sam, Patrick and Patrick will be praised for their excellent service. I am delighted to hear that your girls trip was a blast. We welcome you back!

Been to Fontainebleau Miami Beach? Share your experiences!