I have never been to a hotel in the US that has the feel of being in the Carribean. The white sand, palm trees and turquoise water set the scene. I highly recommend a room with a balcony. We upgraded to an ocean front room which allowed us to take some amazing sunrise photos. The food in all of the restaurants was great. The staff very friendly. The selection of pools and cabanas is unlike any resort I have been to. The rooms were extremely clean. The hotel has great history, so the rooms are not spectacular like you would find in modern Vegas hotels. They are pretty standard, nice size but we had a nice sized bathroom with oversized shower and a tub. All was immaculate. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. If you have a handicapped wheelchair bound person, they have a small pool with an access chair! The food is expensive. And while there were kids there, it has more of an adult atmosphere. The LIV club was just ok, the dancefloor is not that big. The concierge tried to steer us away from Ocean Dr in South Beach restaurants by saying they are pricey. However I highly recommend going there for the history and the food is always good. Nice gift stores there too. I look forward to returning to the Fountainebleau someday soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach