I am used to nice resorts / hotels. I was looking forward to staying here instead of Delano or the Ritz in Miami.
When I arrived, I was excited by the action and choices I had re restaurants, pools etc..
Went to beach and ordered lunch, took the server 45 min to bring us some bottled water! Did she forget it was 85 degrees outside?! Our basic salads took an hour ...
That night, we were woken up by rowdy people in the halls, slamming doors from 3- 5am ... Therefore no sleep. That morning went to the Solo cafe for coffee/snacks and it took them 10 min to give me the juice and coffee I ordered and it was not that busy; the line up was out the door and people were cursing under their breaths. They were in slow motion and didn't care.
Sad to say that I will never stay there again.
The property is gorgeous but service stinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach