“Best hotel experience in my life” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FALL FOR BLEAU
Ranked #31 of 204 Hotels in Miami Beach
Kuopio, Finland
“Best hotel experience in my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

First time in Miami and in the USA too. Room wasn't too expensive and when browsing Miami Beach hotels before the trip Fontainebleau seemed to meet our needs.

Everything went great during our trip in the early June. Hotel was tidy and spectacular in settings: restaurants, bars, poolside area and gym. Rooms were nice and you couldn't hear noises from other rooms or corridor.

What was remarkable for me was the customer service and the way you were treated. I have never been treated in such a great way as during my stay here.

Only con was the prices which were quite high, even though the room booking was not too expensive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy you chose to stay with us for your first time in Miami and in the USA. We remain at your service and welcome you back for another great trip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,392)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed for only one night and had an amazing time. The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly in particular a guy called Leo who gave us some great tips on where to go within the hotel. There was also a lovely lady on the front desk who kindly upgraded us to a room in the Serento Tower which had a balcony and a lovely view! We had a super meal at Gotham and again the staff were very chatty and attentive.

The hotel had a real party atmosphere, there was music playing around the pool for most of the day and in the evening we visited the hotel bars and clubs. Arkadia was a great place to have a few drinks and warm up before LIV which was a truly great club! The drinks were very expensive and seemed to get more expensive the later it got but as a large group of girls we had no trouble gaining entry.

I had an amazing time and would definitely return for a weekend of partying however I couldn't imagine this resort being the kind of place my parents would like to go away to and relax as there was a young crowd intent on partying.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for reviewing the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear of your wonderful girls trip! Leo will certainly be recognized for his great service. We appreciate your kind words and welcome you back for another fun weekend!
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great location if you want to have a romantic get away on Miami Beach. Terrific food, drinks and amazing service.

We traveled with our son for a little weekend get away--have to say, I would not recommend this location if you have a small child under 5. Yes, the hotel has great food and the kids can have fun--but for the little guys, it is limited.

Overall, rooms were nice and clean. If staying in the historic Chateau, note you only will have limited view of the ocean and much smaller bathroom without bathtub. (Request high floor past 10th if Oceanview is what you are paying for).

Experience was nice and classy, very nice resort and easy valet service. Everytime we went out,I called down to have the car pulled around and it was ready to go, every single time. By far the best experience in the hotel--loved it!!

Room Tip: Make sure to request a room in any of the buildings on floor 10 or higher.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is a pleasure to receive such high praise from a senior contributor like yourself. We remain at your service and look forward to your return!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Fontainebleau Hotel/Resort, Miami Beach is the best place to have a luxurious vacation, we started coming to Fontainebleau 3 years ago in June to celebrate our anniversary and birthday thanks to our travel coordinator. We always stay in Tresor and Sorrento Tower (owner/guest suites) and have enjoyed both immensely. The property is gorgeous inside and out, there's something to do and see for all ages, families and singles. The pool area is awesome and the beach speaks for its self. The valet, bellman, housekeeping, concierge, security and everyone you pass in the resort wearing a Fontainebleau name tag is very friendly and pleasant and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure your stay is awesome. Each visit we have met a few famous sports and movie stars and they have been very friendly, even the rich and famous need a vacation. Don't forget to meet the famous bellman Mr. Levi Forte he has been at Fontainebleau for 48 years. The resort is Clean from top to bottom.

You must have dinner at the Gotham Restaurant for the best steaks in the world and expect to be treated like a celebrity. When you dine at the Gotham ask Richard (Waiter) he is the best and deserves 10 stars for making our Anniversary diner an unforgettable experience. Also, you can satisfy your sweet tooth at Solo yummy ice cream and cup cakes.
I could go on and on about how excellent Fontainebleau is so check out website....you'll see for yourself it's AWESOME!!!!!

Room Tip: Always read reviews please read mine....
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for being a loyal guest of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. We appreciate you recognizing our team members, Levi and Richard. They will surely be praised for their magnificent service. We cant wait to have you back!
Clearwater
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went last weekend to Miami and stayed at the fountainebleau. I was sitting at the pool and someone stole my wallet when I turned away. Luckily I had my credit card in my swim trunks and so my trip was not a waste. I keep my old military ID in my car and went to use it. Some staff were OK but there was a bartender in the lobby bar that was not. I went to buy a drink at the bar and the bartender looked at the ID and said he could not serve me. I did not think much of it and walked around the bar to find a more compassionate person. As I found one, the bartender came running up saying that my ID is not good. I tried to explain that I am a veteran and my wallet was stolen and did not want that to ruin my vacation and he said "I do not care what you are you are." I told him where he could go and left the bar. He then sent a gang of security who came up and asked what was up, I went to explain what happened and they tried to take my only form of ID. I took my ID back and went outside to smoke. As I was outside some security person came up to me and started yelling in my face without trying to talk to me. He was so close that his spit hit my eye. So instead of talking and figuring out the issue, these people proceeded to slam my head into a wall and had me detained for what the bouncer did to me. I had to go to the VA hospital and get cat scans of my head. These people are violent and confrontational. After this incident, as my girlfriend was trying to check out, there were surprise up charges for hotel food that was never touched and the money spent on the room was not refunded. Save your money and go to South Beach. To those who serve, be aware they are looking to hurt someone.

Room Tip: Go to another place.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just returned from a girls trip, and have to say had an amazing time. The staff was extremely sweet and helpful. Our room was actually a suite so was obviously spacious. If you are looking to have a scene and space this is your hotel. During the weekends and evening time, this place is enough of a party in the lobby. Enough of restaurants for you not to even look outside for restaurants. What is also great is the beach service so if you want to hang at the beach you can do it in style!! The pool is great but can be a scene so make sure you place yourself accordingly (a few different pools)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am happy to hear that your girls trip was a success! We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to your return!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I've never stayed at a resort like this before.
The rooms were beautiful, the staff was incredibly nice and the facilities were stunning.
If you stay at this resort you really don't need to leave. Although, If you want to leave, South Beach strip is only a $10 cab ride.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your impression of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is great to hear that we offered you everything you needed during your recent stay. We remain at your service and look forward to your return!

Been to Fontainebleau Miami Beach? Share your experiences!