We stayed there over a weekend and we loved it. Worth the price. Fontainebleau is Miami Beach is its pros & cons.
We did everything to enjoy our stay and we believe it was worth it. We were three so we picked the double bed option (always bad when you realize there's only a king size bed or 1 bed & 1 sofa), we also picked the balcony/ocean front option.
We ended up at The Chateau in a very nice bedroom overlooking the ocean.
Bedroom was stunning, people were super nice (I'm talking about valet, front desk...etc...) and amenities are amazing. Lobby at Chateau is just incredible and is worth the trip just to see.
We had breakfast and the american buffet is really nice and worth every penny. Staff was not super nice there but it's not like you need them a lot when you're having a buffet.
Ok, it's a little bit expensive but we loved it, would recommend it and would definitely go again. Fontainebleau is Miami Beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach