I stayed with my friends last week for wmc. Before going I did realize that the resort would be a zoo. The resort is enourmous, its in a good location but far from the main strip. Everything is a bit pricey but worth it. The resort was in chaos when we arrived. Upon arrival we were checked in by Katrina I believe she was very professional and efficent. We then made our way to the pool where we were attended by Martina who was incredibly sweet and polite she made sure we were happy at all times. She was constantly making sure we didn't need anything. The lobby bar was also great many different people always around. We also enjoyed the breakfast parlor where Andrea was so kind to us she also got us VIP treatment at LIV also thanks to her twin sister Audrina our servers Olin and Melissa were very good. We also enjoyed Scarpetta, again very pricey but I recommend it. Our stay was a dream. I will be coming back next year along with the same group of friends. We were all very pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Jetsetter and Agoda so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach