Went down for a short medical symposium and brought my spouse for the week. Had a spectacular time. Stayed on the resort for the entire week for the most part (other than some shopping), patronized all the restaurants, and both my wife and I utilized the spa & health club. We enjoyed everything and it was the perfect antidote for a rather cold and damp winter in the NY area where we live.
A short story about our visit. We made some new friends ( a couple from New Jersey) during a vacation to Europe last fall and had wanted to get together with them in NYC but lost their contact information due to Hurricane Sandy. Believe it or not, we actually ran into them at the Fontainebleau the day we arrived !!! We had a great time catching up and we are seeing them this Saturday for dinner in NY at the Manhattan location of Scarpetta (probably the best restaurant at the resort). Small world.
In any event, had a fantastic trip and will definitely be back there next year as the symposium will take place during the South Beach Wine and Food Festival just down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach