We stayed here for an extended weekend in December. Over all, the hotel had a cool, hip vibe. The pool and surrounding area was spacious. There were adequate chairs to lounge in. The pool side menu was good. We had snacks and drinks- didn't break the bank. The rooms were small but done up very nice. Modern flare to it. The service was good. The hotel staff at the front desk were a bit stand off-ish. Kinda made me feel like they were doing me a favour. The rest rest of the staff were good. Pool side staff were awesome.
We went to the spa. It was very clean. Had a few different areas such as steam room, pool etc.
We ended up seeing a few celebrities there. Biggest one was Paris Hilton who was there with her boyfriend. No one bugged them so they were able to swim I'm peace.
The location is the only downfall. It is far from the main action. Will need to take a cab to anywhere on the strip. Other than that it was a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach