The Hotel is located on a beautiful ocean front property and manicured grounds, however the overall feeling is of a shopping mall. The management had lost a sense of its dimension, and cannot deliver a service and hospitality that a hotel of this magnitude (and price tag) should. We go to Miami about 3 times a year, for the past 15 years, and have been to most of the top hotels on several occasions (Canyon Ranch, Mandarin Oriental, Delano, etc), but this time we've decided to stay at the Fontainebleau. From the check-in, which resembles JFK airport on the day before Thanksgiving, the mediocre and over priced room service, carless reception assistance, to the the non-stop loud techno music at the pool side (from morning to night) our hotel choice this time was a big mistake! Again, great location and awesome pool, but if you are looking for exclusive service, quality, hospitality, and sophistication, this is the wrong spot at a rip-off price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach