Fontainebleau is very good but overrated...For the price you pay, spend a few more hundreds and stay at the Setai which offers everything.
I stayed in the Tower...it has a nice view but for the price we paid, we found that the quality and the service was not there. This hotel is huge and you never see any staffs. There is no doorman, 2/5 there would be NO ONE at the front desk. The hotel has NO indications of whatsoever. You can get lost, it is like a maze, you could be turning around in circles for hours and still be at point A. Check-in took me 35minutes which is ridiculous. My boyfriend and I were very mad since when we came, the lady was on the phone and she wouldn't hang up (how polite is that).
Room has no cups, coffee machine & bathrobe. Really? for the price we pay, they can't even offer us that.
I was very disappointed and will never come back here..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach