Staying at the Fountainebleau Miami Beach was a chance of a lifetime. We were there for the Orange Bowl and had a special package through a university. The room was quite small for four of us and did not seem anything special to me. The service was good, not extraordinary. The grounds and room very clean. But the location! Beautiful. Wonderful pool, access to beach was exceptional. Employees friendly and accomodating. Security very good. Large property. Some of us in our party given rooms in different parts/towers of hotel even though we were supposed to be together. That is my major complaint about our stay. We asked to be moved but were not able to be moved to be with our party. Very disappointing. All in all, beautiful venue. Food and drinks very expensive. Close to Walgreens and other stores so could walk to get soda, water, etc. Charges added up fast. Between steep charge for overnight parking, extra charge for pool access and wifi and a paper (which you picked up at the front desk)...it is expensive. But I will remember my stay there always.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach