This hotel has many different types of rooms and apparantly we were fortunate in getting a room overlooking miami and a pool... but kids were often playing in the pool and our patio constantly had cigarette butts from the patios above tossing them over!!! When in a hotel of that price range you'd think people were brought up more polite!? Not the hotels fault of course. My complaint with a four star hotel with business meetings being the norm, was that we had - upon arriving; no clothes hangers (not one!), no ice in that tower, no iron or board, we had to wait till late afternoon (4:30 pm) for check-in to get the bed choice that was confirmed at time of booking. The room was nice, but not much nicer that the other 3 stars we had been staying at during the week prior. The hotel is definitely geared towards a young crowd with loud music (the unpleasant boom boom kind) and $18 drinks (in a plastic cup no less), We will not be back, even though we did find the staff well trained and very pleasant... even though the pool staff waitresses outfits were very tacky! ... and no we are otherwise not prudish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach