“Very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Sacramento, California, United States
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Loved the hotel and staff. room was great mini bar was priced to high just could not bring myself to pay $11 for a can of soda or $14 for m&M the. I would stay there again just eat out side the hotel not happy with the Japaneses restaurant at all. Being a chef was really looking forward to my meal and hated it.

Room Tip: Loved our room was able to see the beach 1562
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dearest "Darcy A,"

We appreciate your honest feedback and apologize that you did not enjoy your experience at Nobu. We get so many great comments about Nobu so we are sorry that it did live up to your expectations. We hope that you come back so you can enjoy the gorgeous view from your room again!

1,505 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Dorothy Jean at the front desk always took care of us and made sure we had everything we needed. When beside the pool Ricky is hard to beat, making sure you are all set for a day at pool. Also, the accommodations are wonderful. We stayed in a poolside bungalow which is very convenient to all hotel ammenities.

• Stayed January 2013
Dearest "Chaseadcox,"

Oh my goodness... thank you so much!! You are so sweet to write this lovely review. Ricky loved reading your comments too! Hope to see you back again soon for another poolside bungalow experience. xo

Fairfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Got there before check in time but was given room with an upgrade right away. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Super clean rooms, and hotel grounds. Sunday Beach party was the highlight of our stay.
Keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dearest "FM08,"

Great to hear your wonderful feedback especially about your upgrade at check in and our Sunday pool party!! Please come back and see us again soon.... We are already waiting for you!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I HAVE to give mention to the Waiter Abdul Ghani, the hostess Khadija & the concierge Armando. They honestly made my stay and trip in general way better. I have never experienced such professionalism and generosity. I have also never tipped so much before just to show my sincerest appreciation. These 3 staff honestly give The Shore Club a great reputation. They are truly an asset. I would be so disappointed if I returned and any one of them were no longer there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dearest "Siliyan,"

Whoop Whoop! Cheers for Ghani, Khadija, and Armando!! They demonstrate professionalism and generosity like no other and I am so happy you all made such a great connection. They are all ready for you to come back and see them! Please hurry.

Astoria, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I returned to the Shore Club for our anniversary last weekend and we felt like we were home. The entire staff was warm and accomodating, welcoming us like old friends. Any questions or concerns were handled with courtesy and grace, attending to nearly every need you could think of. The hotel is beautiful: great rooms, good price and the access to the beach is fantastic. The pool area has tremendous service (Ricky is the best) and great people watching too. All in all, this is THE place to stay when coming to South Beach.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dearest "Chris S,"

Happy Anniversary my dear! Love that you spent this wonderful occasion with your Shore Club family. Ricky is by far a shining star!! We are truly the place to stay when coming to South Beach... please come back asap!

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

First of all, I would love to just say that Morgan's group has a great gem here. Not too pricey yet right on beach and gives the pleasures of being able to be yourself and feel VIP (if that makes sense)
If you haven't traveled to Miami then you have no clue what I am talking about, but when you visit make sure you consider staying here.
Small valet, but that is perfect...just call ahead and have them bring your car up! So convenient. Takes only about 10-15 wait time and that is good for the many photo ops on the way downstairs.
Front desk was extremely helpful as well as the concierge desk.
There is a small, yet perfect convenient store inside that you can find all the quick necessities
you need. And if you need more Walgreens is 24 hours and a block away.
I like how the lobby was laid out...enjoy some down time and people watching with your friends.

The pool area was fabulous! Ask for Micah! He will take care of you - so just sit back and relax. Sunday pool party was GREAT TOO! make sure if you are checking out on sunday, take a later flight. Check your bags for free and head outside for the last minutes of fun before the "reality" sets back in.
Room service was spot on. I can't remember our server's name because I was so sleepy and didn't get up to ask, but she was really friendly and professional!

Regardless what your traveling reasons are, consider staying here!

I have re-booked another trip in less than a month and re-visiting this property. May go for one of the bungalows down by the pool area.

You only live once!
**Miami Motto**

Room Tip: Make sure you get a balcony! and if you are with a large party...consider the penthouse or a bungalo...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dearest "Atkin682,"

Well aren't you just the absolute sweetest! Shore Club is definitely a great gem. My favorite thing to do is relaxing in the lobby and people watching also! You can't beat it. So glad you enjoyed our excellent room service and Micah out by the pool. He is the main man! Can't wait to see you for your next trip... please contact me with your details so I can make sure you are well taken care of again! dj.hicks@mhgc.com

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I came here for a bachelorette party for my friend and a few girlfriends. From the time we walked through the door to the time we left, all of the staff treated us like we were the most important people there.

When we arrived, Emily Triffin met us at the check in desk and gave us a personal tour including allowing us to view the rooms instead of just handing us keys and telling us our room numbers. She was so helpful with more than just the hotel. She gave us suggestions on things to do and made herself available for any questions we should have.

The room was so cozy and had everything we needed from the hair dryer to the ironing board and it all was utilized. Our view of the pool/ocean was breath taking. It was so neat to see the cruise ships leaving from time to time.

During our stay there were multiple times we had things we had forgotten or needed reservations somewhere. The hotel concierge were so helpful in these situations. They went above and beyond by going to Walgreens for us. Ken Agravante even helped me send out a last minute Father's Day card which really meant a lot to me.

The pool area was great for relaxing and socializing with other guests. They had good music and a variety of food and drinks from the bar and everything we ordered was made just to our liking. All of the guests were having a good time and the pool staff made sure of that. One pool staff member in particular Ricky Daly was always running back and forth working his tail off, but as busy as he was, he still took the time to get to know the guests and even remembered most everyone's names that I heard him talk to. He was always the man to get anything done before you even asked, he was on it. I never saw him standing around in the shade waiting for something to do.

Over all, this vacation was the best I have ever been on and it is because of the hotel. We all had such a good time we even changed our flights and stayed an extra day! I will come back time and again and bring all of my friends.

Thank you Shore Club. You all Rock!!

• Stayed June 2013
Dearest "HomelsVacation,"

Thank you for this fantastic review! We are so glad you and the girls had a great bachelorette weekend and enjoyed the cozy room with the breathtaking view! Emily is always such a doll and more than happy to have been your personal aid during your stay. How sweet of Ken to help with a last minute Father's Day card... he is unbelievable! Also no one can top the service from Ricky out the pool. He is a hero! Thank you for changing your flight so you can spend more time with your Shore Club family!

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!