“GREAT HOTEL STAFF! :-) Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Daily Hotel Credit & More
Ranked #39 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Florida
“GREAT HOTEL STAFF! :-) Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

First of all, I would love to just say that Morgan's group has a great gem here. Not too pricey yet right on beach and gives the pleasures of being able to be yourself and feel VIP (if that makes sense)
If you haven't traveled to Miami then you have no clue what I am talking about, but when you visit make sure you consider staying here.
Small valet, but that is perfect...just call ahead and have them bring your car up! So convenient. Takes only about 10-15 wait time and that is good for the many photo ops on the way downstairs.
Front desk was extremely helpful as well as the concierge desk.
There is a small, yet perfect convenient store inside that you can find all the quick necessities
you need. And if you need more Walgreens is 24 hours and a block away.
I like how the lobby was laid out...enjoy some down time and people watching with your friends.

The pool area was fabulous! Ask for Micah! He will take care of you - so just sit back and relax. Sunday pool party was GREAT TOO! make sure if you are checking out on sunday, take a later flight. Check your bags for free and head outside for the last minutes of fun before the "reality" sets back in.
Room service was spot on. I can't remember our server's name because I was so sleepy and didn't get up to ask, but she was really friendly and professional!

Regardless what your traveling reasons are, consider staying here!

I have re-booked another trip in less than a month and re-visiting this property. May go for one of the bungalows down by the pool area.

You only live once!
**Miami Motto**

Room Tip: Make sure you get a balcony! and if you are with a large party...consider the penthouse or a bungalo...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dearest "Atkin682,"

Well aren't you just the absolute sweetest! Shore Club is definitely a great gem. My favorite thing to do is relaxing in the lobby and people watching also! You can't beat it. So glad you enjoyed our excellent room service and Micah out by the pool. He is the main man! Can't wait to see you for your next trip... please contact me with your details so I can make sure you are well taken care of again! dj.hicks@mhgc.com

1,513 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I came here for a bachelorette party for my friend and a few girlfriends. From the time we walked through the door to the time we left, all of the staff treated us like we were the most important people there.

When we arrived, Emily Triffin met us at the check in desk and gave us a personal tour including allowing us to view the rooms instead of just handing us keys and telling us our room numbers. She was so helpful with more than just the hotel. She gave us suggestions on things to do and made herself available for any questions we should have.

The room was so cozy and had everything we needed from the hair dryer to the ironing board and it all was utilized. Our view of the pool/ocean was breath taking. It was so neat to see the cruise ships leaving from time to time.

During our stay there were multiple times we had things we had forgotten or needed reservations somewhere. The hotel concierge were so helpful in these situations. They went above and beyond by going to Walgreens for us. Ken Agravante even helped me send out a last minute Father's Day card which really meant a lot to me.

The pool area was great for relaxing and socializing with other guests. They had good music and a variety of food and drinks from the bar and everything we ordered was made just to our liking. All of the guests were having a good time and the pool staff made sure of that. One pool staff member in particular Ricky Daly was always running back and forth working his tail off, but as busy as he was, he still took the time to get to know the guests and even remembered most everyone's names that I heard him talk to. He was always the man to get anything done before you even asked, he was on it. I never saw him standing around in the shade waiting for something to do.

Over all, this vacation was the best I have ever been on and it is because of the hotel. We all had such a good time we even changed our flights and stayed an extra day! I will come back time and again and bring all of my friends.

Thank you Shore Club. You all Rock!!

• Stayed June 2013
Dearest "HomelsVacation,"

Thank you for this fantastic review! We are so glad you and the girls had a great bachelorette weekend and enjoyed the cozy room with the breathtaking view! Emily is always such a doll and more than happy to have been your personal aid during your stay. How sweet of Ken to help with a last minute Father's Day card... he is unbelievable! Also no one can top the service from Ricky out the pool. He is a hero! Thank you for changing your flight so you can spend more time with your Shore Club family!

Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just got back from a weekend at Shore Club and wanted to write a review while the memory is still fresh. First, you stay at Shore Club because of the experience, not for the feel of the room. Rooms are pretty basic, although were given a free upgrade to a Junior Suite because my wife and I were celebrating our first wedding anniversary. The room itself was decent. Bed was comfortable, shower was good. To be honest, we slept there and little else. We spent the majority of our time a the pool. On Saturday, Ricky (the absolute nicest man in Miami) helped us out with a good set of chairs on the sunny side (his recommendation), If you stay at Shore Club, this should be the first person you see after you check in. He's incredibly personable and works hard to make sure all of the guests are taken care of. We will be coming back because of him for sure. On Sunday, they have a pool party and it tends to get a little crazy (but in a good way) after about 1pm. Our server, Emma, was amazing. So sweet and considerate. Once again, ask Ricky where to sit to ensure you get Emma. She was more than attentive the entire day. When you're not in the pool or soaking up the sun sitting next to it, check out the bar on the terrace. You can sit in the shade of the old growth trees or lounge on the beds/swings/seats and have a cold drink. or two!

Room Tip: Request away from elevator and away from ice machine. Also, if you're celebrating anything (bir...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dearest "GATrout12,"

WOW! What a lovely comment... Happy 1 year Anniversary!! We can't agree more with you about the attentive and amazing service both Ricky and Emma provide all the time. They are superstars! Please hurry back so Ricky can set you on the sunny side of the pool and Emma will serve you another refreshing cocktail. xo

Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had a wonderful girls weekend at the Shore Club. Hotel/pool/beach were all beautiful and way beyond expectations. Great location- next to SLS, Delano, Fountainblue and all the other hotels that also have fun bar scenes- also very close to Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive! Also, had a great customer service experience - I left my iphone charger in my hotel room and the Front Desk Mgr, Alexandra, worked with me to find a very inexpensive solution to ship it back to Virginia to me. I really appreciate her customer service and making me feel like a valued guest. I will be back to visit the Shore Club again soon. Def recommend!!

Dearest "Kelrus25,"

You are so thoughtful!! Thank you for the great mentions of our location, bar scene, and customer service. We are so happy you had a fun girls weekend! I am glad our fabulous Guest Experience Manager, Alexandra was able to help send you an Iphone charger. Please hurry back soon!

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed at a completely different hotel, but was intrigued by reviews on the Skybar at the Shore Club. Instantly fell in love with the ambiance and laidback atmosphere of the Skybar Lounge. The cocktails are well made and delicious! Try the Palmojito! I enjoyed the Skybar so much I came back the next morning and to recover by poolside. The pool was packed by late morning and I couldn't get any seating but the hostess accomodated my friends and I to take advantage of their ginormous day bed! Service was on point and music was perfect for a Sunday by the pool.

Room Tip: Check out the Skybar at night - very laid back and chill
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dearest "Rosamum,"

Oh my goodness thank you! So thrilled you loved our cool Skybar lounge so much that you came back on Sunday to enjoy our swanky pool beds. Our "palmojito" drink is so tasty... wish I was sipping on one right now too! Hope to see you soon my friend.

Dunellen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed 3 nights with a coworker for a function. Was upgraded to a beautiful junior suite great ocean view. From start to finish the staff was excellent food in both restaurants great. This must be a fun place to work because the staff all seem so happy to help, this is not the case in many hotels as I travel frequently . I would always return to this hotel and highly recommend it . One especially helpful staff member was Michael Simpson at Terrazza Resturaunt, he really made the last day terrific we did not want to leave. Thank you shore club. Great job !!!

Room Tip: Ask for what you need most likely they will get it for you
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dearest "Barbara F,"

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for those nice comments about our staff especially, Michael Simpson! He was so happy to meet you and make sure you have the best time! Glad you did.

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the shore club for the nba finals last week..... I got to hotel early expecting to check luggage and kill time which i was not looking forward to because I just got off a redeye but when I told Alexandra at the front desk that, not only did she get me in a room immediately but upgraded me to a beautiful ocean front junior suite since that was one of only rooms available. During my stay, I met Emily Triffin who is exec asst to the GM and I'm not sure if its her common practice or if she was just in a good mood that day but from the moment I met her til the moment I checked out, she was constantly making sure everything was great plus introduced me to other members of management team in the event I needed anything..... Shore club is a great combination of old Miami charm and the hipness that is currently Miami set in a perfect location with great service.

• Stayed June 2013
Dearest "Lawrence R,"

Thank you so much for your sweet comments about Alexandra and Emily! They are both superstars at Shore Club! Hope we see you again soon for another amazing few days.

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!