“We blew the doors off that place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to 25% off, Book Today
Ranked #40 of 204 Hotels in Miami Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“We blew the doors off that place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Love the Shore Club for everything it offers, the pool, the bars, the food, the location and the people watching. We have stayed here the last 6 or 7 times we've come to SoBe, thought about changing this year but glad we didn't. We met some great people at the pool and kill'd it everyday. My man Ricky was "Da Man" at the pool daily. The bars and restaraunts are a great place to get your evening started properly. The location allows you to walk to all the nightlife or take a short cab ride. Everytime we've come down from Chicago we've had a great time and we love to frequent Mynt nightclub next door. We'll be back again next year, book it!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dearest "Mike B,"

Well all I have to say is that you better not stay anywhere else but Shore Club!! It would break our hearts. I agree with you about Ricky.... he is totally "Da Man" no doubt. I think you better come back asap to get away from that Chicago chilly weather! The Miami sun is calling your name.

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My friends and I stayed at the Shore Club for my best friend's bachelorette weekend. We couldn't be more pleased with the service and hospitality. I worked closely with Nathaly at the concierage and she hooked us up with the hottest restaurants and night clubs. We were set up with bottle service and entry and didn't have to wait for a minute. Nathaly was very accomodating as well as all her colleagues at the hotel. We got upgraded as a treat for the big special weekend. I highly recommend staying here. Great pool, restaurants, bars, service and beautiful site.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dearest "Mondi55,"

Nathaly was so thrilled to see your amazing comments about her and how she made your best friend's bachelorette party extra fabulous!! She is a jewel to have here at Shore Club. Please hurry back soon for another great weekend.

Dorothy Jean 'DJ"
Chicago suburb
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Have been in and out of this place for years.Just actually stayed there. Lobby and rooms were great. Rooms small...but clean and mod and nice. Pool area is good. The thing I do not like or do not understand about the place is the area between the hotel and the restaurant/pool area. It is the area where you exit the back of the lobby and go towards the beach. To me it ruins everything else about the place. This area ties all the components of the hotel together but it is the shabbiest. Bunch of old tired plants....a long water feature/koy pond thing going on that looks completely filthy. Old blue paint all over every fixture and wall. The whole area seems dirty and dated.The bar back there is disfunctional. If it were me....I would re-do this whole area....bust it up and start from scratch. Do justice to the rest of your solid facility. Weird as it may seem....this area bothers me enough that I won't return. Somebody is asleep on this issue and it ruins the experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear "Gariupamg,"

We appreciate your honest feedback about our Red Room Garden area. So many guests love to come relax and enjoy themselves in this area of the hotel. It is sad to us that you won't return because you feel this area needs improvement. We are always maintaining our plants and touching up our paint! Sorry we have disappointed you.

new york, ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went to Miami for a long weekend and stayed at The Shore Club which I highly recommend. The rooms were big (and we were upgraded), and the concierge, Nathaly, was particularly helpful in setting me up with a great weekend! She helped me choose fun restaurants and get a reservation one of the best clubs.

The pool scene was a hit during the day. We had to switch rooms on our 3rd night, and when we returned from lunch the room still wasnt ready. And the manager offered to buy me and my friend a drink at the bar while we waited. They were very accommodating.

Great weekend - thanks Shore Club!

Room Tip: I would ask for an upgrade regardless of what room you book. You never know when something opens up!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dearest "Crlandry,"

You are so kind! Thank you for the lovely comments about Nathaly setting you up with a fabulous weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed the complimentary drink while waiting for your room to be ready. Hope to see you again sooner rather than later!

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The Shore Club provided my mom and I the best vacation we had in years; I recently moved away from Miami and was back to run the ING Marathon in January. From the check in process with Latoya who was lovely, to the great overnight manager Ernesto, to the in suite dining attendant Marina (who was the sweetest and most caring) the stay was impeccable. The room was AMAZING and very clean, the view was priceless! The Shore Club was everything we wanted and more, cant wait to go back!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dearest "Akjones35,"

Fantastic!! I'm so happy that you and your mom had the best vacation. Congrats on running the ING Marathon! Latoya and Ernesto were very appreciative of your comments and so was our room service sweetheart, Marina. Thank you and come back asap!

Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Nice pool area and easy access to great beach! Great shower, lots of room with glass wall and rainfall shower head. Food is very good. Place has some charm. Lots of choice in bars at hotel and restaurants/nightclubs in nearby area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dearest "M.D.,"

Thank you so much for the great mention of our charm and the amazing shower head! Come see us again soon. xo

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great views. Great rooms & bathrooms. The onsite restaurant Terrazza's serves the most impressive and freshest cuisine on South Beach. And don't disregard their Sunday brunch - it is worth the price. None of the 'touristy' stuff at this place! Even the housekeeper was delightful! I've been all over the world, and this is one of the best - I highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dearest "TiffanyH,"

My goodness, what a delightful review! I am happy you enjoyed our swanky Italian restaurant, Terrazza so much. The Sunday brunch is hard to beat with all you can drink Mimosa, Bellini's, or Bloody Mary's for only $32. It's totally worth it! Thank you for the kind compliment to your housekeeper. She is truly appreciative. Come back soon!

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!