“Fantastic stay at the Shore Club!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to 25% off, Book Today
Ranked #40 of 202 Hotels in Miami Beach
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Fantastic stay at the Shore Club!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We came in town for the BCS national championship game and had an absolute blast at this hotel! From the moment we arrived, the staff was friendly and helpful. William the front desk manager took care of us with a great room and "DJ" the hospitality genie was wonderful. The pool was both relaxing and vibrant with a great DJ, food, and drinks.

The workout area could be improved a bi as it was small...a converted suite that now serves as a workout facility. But it had the free weights and space I needed to get a little P90X in!

If I had a complaint it would be the traffic on Collins, but that is no reflection of this great property. This is the first 5 out of 5 review I've given and it is because the Shore Club was the perfect combination of luxury, fun, sophistication, and hospitality. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dearest "EpicJohnM,"

Well you are just making me blush!! Thank you for the sweet shout-out to myself and our super cool Front Office Manager, William. We truly appreciate it! You said it best how we are a combination of luxury, fun, sophistication, and hospitality... Now that is a great combination! Please come back again soon and bring your buds. XO

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I loved my stay at the Shore Club. As soon as you walk into the lobby your transported into a romantic novel. The white drapes really set the scene.
The garden area is amazing, between sofa swings, beds, chairs, and my personal favorite the hammock.
The pool area has beds and the cabanas are really cool and trendy.
The service is excellent from the bell boys to the house keepers. You really feel special.
They have two amazing restaurants, Nobu and Terazza. Its a must on your to do list.
I will definitely be staying at the Shore Club the next time im in Miami.
I almost forgot...... it was the best sleep I have ever had.

Room Tip: You will have to walk through the garden to get to your room. You may need an escort.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dearest "McCantss,"

You are such a darling! Thank you for this fantastic review. You described every area of the hotel with perfect detail and description. I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm obsessed with our hammock out by the garden area also! It is the best place to get caught up in a good novel or do some people watching! I am so happy that this was the best sleep you have ever gotten! Come back asap for some more hammock time :)

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The hotel is a beautiful Miami scene of the young and those who still think they are. The pool on the weekend was a scene, boys on one side and girls on the other; like a high school dance. (Some of the boys and girls were talking to each other.)

The physical spaces throughout the hotel are beautiful and we had a great high floor ocean view room with a great terrace. The bed and bedding are great, comfortable. The scented products used throughout the hotel are strong and were not to my liking though they may smell good to some. The weekend dj was too hip hop for me, but obviously some like it. There’s music late into the night on weekends, so plan to enjoy it.

Room Tip: Always ask for ocean view if you can get it, but you will hear music on weekends. There may be quie...
Dearest "Ralph R,"

Thank you for coming to stay with us at Shore Club! Our pool scene is very fabulous and people from all over come to enjoy it... Our Sundaze pool parties are the hottest in the city! The smell in the hotel is green tea and lemongrass. It is a fresh light scent that puts you in a state of serenity... I apologize that you did not like it! But we hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We go to miami 3-4 times a year. Once we found the Shore Club we will not stay any where else. The atmosphere is like no other in Miami. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need and is far enough away to make you feel as if you are the only ones there.If you are considering going to Miami i would highly recommend staying at Shore Club. Just one walk through the exotic garden decor with all the lights and you are hooked.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money for a room with a balcony. Makes all the difference
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dearest "After Fx6,"

You got it right in your title with "Pure Bliss!" Everybody gets hooked when they walk into our exotic garden. See you back soon!

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stopped by the Spa for a quick facial and Ana was delightful, she made me feel so comfortable and the facial was amazing and made my face feel great. I would certainly return to the Spa at Shore Club!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dearest "Irs030,"

Oh my goodness, you are so thoughtful! I have had a facial done by Ana before and my skin has never felt more soft and glowing. She has the magic touch :)

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

A really nice place, nice people and a really good service...A little bit "noisy" at night but a good place for "PARTY" Great RESTO !!! Excellent food at: NOBU worth the price...THE SHORE CLUB WE WILL BE BACK AGAIN...SOON I WISH !!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less "PARTY NOISE" If you want to go to bed soon
Dearest "Mario R,"

LOVE your comment! Thank you ver much.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

If you care about customer service, and being treated like the VIP you are, then you dont need to look further than The Shore Club. Wow! What a hotel, and what a staff. I have been all over the world, yet the staff at the Shore Club are the best I have ever come across at a boutique hotel...or any hotel for that matter. They take so much pride in there service, which is a direct reflexion of how much they love there jobs, and how much they like working for Morgans Hotel Group. When you have a happy staff, you have happy guests. And that is exactly how we felt the entire 12 nights we stayed at the Shore Club...a grin from ear to ear.
Please people...take my word for it...as a CPT in the US ARMY... This hotel is the best in South Beach. You will not be disappointed...I promise you.
V/r
A extremely satisfied guest

• Stayed January 2013
Dearest "Roccoatwar,"

This is probably the best review we have ever had! Thank you!! We were honored to have you at our hotel and we all felt you were part of our family throughout your 12 nights with us. Working for Morgans Hotel Group is a dream come true and we do all truly love our jobs like you said! I especially enjoyed getting to meet you and I know everyone else at Shore Club did too! Please come back soon... We are all missing you tremendously!

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!