“Amazing Time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Florida
“Amazing Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here for my birthday and I can't tell you how awesome it was. I am from Miami and needed to get away for a night from the suburbs. By staying at this hotel, I got a little view as to why people from all around the world come to stay here!

Pros: Really nice lobby, beautiful view of the ocean, cozy room, incredibly friendly staff, really good food on the beach, conveniently located near everything in Miami Beach, etc. etc. etc. (the list goes on)
Cons: Could only stay one night!

I really recommend this place and I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: corner rooms facing the ocean are cheaper and you can see the ocean from your bed!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dearest "Sean D,"

Happy Late Birthday!! We are so thrilled that you choose to stay with us for a little getaway even though you are from Miami. You listed some great pros. But about the con you listed... well you better just come back right away and stay longer than one night! See you again soon.

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

4 guys stayed at the Shore Club for 10 days. The rooms are spotless, the bathroom is very large with an excellent shower and there is plenty of cupboard space.
The service at the front desk, the concierge and the pool was superb. Restaurant bookings, tables at clubs all done to perfection without any hassle or problem.
All the staff look like they are genuinely happy to work at the Shore Club and interact just the right amount with guests.
I will definitely be going back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "Ben P,"

WOW... you are such a sweetheart! You are making us blush. Thank you for the compliments of our superb front desk, concierge, and pool service. We are all genuinely happy to help our guests! Can't wait to see you again.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Came to Miami with a couple of buddies for our annual “Mancation” and we all stayed at the Shore Club. We looked at a lot of hotels and simply could not find a better deal for the same level of quality that the Shore Club provides. During the day we took full advantage of the pool with it’s excellent music and drinks/food. The rooms are quiet large with excellent amenities and probably the best shower pressure I’ve ever had. The location is excellent with all the popular restaurants and night spots close by. It’s also conveniently located across the street from a liquor store which certainly doesn’t hurt. An added benefit is that you can easily get into other properties in South Beach by mentioning that you are staying at Shore Club and showing them a room key...with 7-guys I don’t think we ever had to wait in line at Delano, SLS or anywhere else...just because we stayed at the hotel. All in all...just a great experience from the rooms, staff, and location.

If you’re fine shelling out upwards of $800/night for a hotel then perhaps you can find something better but for the money....this is the place to be.

In fact, I enjoyed my stay so much I’m going back there with the gf next week for 4-nights to soak up some sun.

Room Tip: My room was next to the elevator which was convenient but if I was there simply to relax I'd pro...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "Roman B,"

Thank you for this amazing review! Glad you enjoyed the "man-cation" so much that you are returning with the girlfriend this week! We do have the best water pressure in our showers. I have already upgraded your room and looking forward to seeing you! Enjoy soaking up the sun.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My business school friends and I take a weekend each year to get together in a city and hang out. This year we chose Miami and for our place of stay we chose The Shore Club. We booked two rooms with two doubles on some shintzy website (some people in our crew like to save every penny. I generally realize that you get what you pay for). Anyways, we showed up ready for a good time, get to the desk, are greeted by Will AKA "The Manager." Will promptly tells us that the double rooms we booked on the chintzy website were relayed to them as Kings. Happens all the time he said. Because King rooms cost less, the website books them and misinforms the customer on their site they they got doubles making the deal look better than it is. I would have loved to confirm this at the time but unfortunately chintzy.com didn't have a US number! Rut roh, we thought, we now have 4 dudes with two King beds. Let the homo-erotosism begin. I'm pretty handsy when I sleep, especially after drinking and we are all pretty decent sized dudes so this was just unacceptable. Anyways, after lots of back and forth with Will "The Manager" that went like...."Look at our phones! See we booked Doubles!" "I see that and look what the chintzy website booked, "Kings!" we were told that the hotel was completely booked and it was Kings or nothing and that getting roll-aways was impossible because the rooms we had were too small for them. After more back and forth that went like...."unacceptable!" and "I hate you!" Will "The Manager" told us to hang out and come back in a couple of hours as he worked through the issue. Usually I, being a pessimist, expect disappointment but Will came through big time. He upgraded both rooms to larger suites to accommodate the extra beds. One of the suites had a suite (see what I did there) balcony! He also got us a free VIP bottle at the club in the hotel. From that point on our stay was phenomenal! Everyone who worked there including Will "El manager" was super nice and really friendly. Dude at the door was real cool and knew everything about Miami. We ended up having a great time and I didn't wake up with my arm around one of my friends. You can't beat that. Thanks Will.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dearest "Jason A,"

Your review was a hoot! Thank you for the amazing comments about Will!../ He was more than happy to help you out with your situation. Come back to see us again soon!

Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have been here for two nights from 25 to 27 DEC. Nice and friendly hotel. Could recomend beach service, poolservice. There are nice cabanas. Also skybar is lovely place. In every room you will everything what you forgot at home... sleeping dress, gym dress, flip flop shoes, beach bag. Only what I was disappointed was quality of wine in minibar. It was ome oak chardonay, but not drinkable. But hotel after my request gave me all money back. Finaly minibar at room was well stocked. Hope to stay in this hotel once again.
Michaela and Peter

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dearest "Michaela P.,"

We are very sorry about the wine issue from the minibar but happily we returned your money back! I am so glad that you enjoyed your 2 night stay over the holiday! Can't wait for you to return soon.

Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very cool and in the core of Miami Beach. The rooms are minimal but confortable and stylish. It is perfect because it is located directly on the private beach and just few steps away from Ocean Drive. There's a beautiful swimming pool in a tropical garden where you can chill and have a drink in a party mood. The beach service is fantastic!!! Would recommend absolutely!

• Stayed August 2012
Dearest "Miccinil,"

Thank you so much for this fabulous review! We are for sure a cool hotel with fantastic beach service! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Madison, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great food along with wonderful service. Can't beat the view and walk on the beach.The
entire staff from check in to check out couldn't have worked any harder to make the stay more pleasant...

Must Try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side with great view.....
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "Richard G,"

You are a doll! Thank you.... Glad your stay was pleasant! Come back asap

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!