“From the pool, to the beautiful grounds, lovely restaurant and amazing room, it's the perfect South Beach hotel especially for t” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shore Club South Beach Hotel

Special Offer
Daily Hotel Credit & More
Ranked #35 of 197 hotels in Miami Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The girls in guest services were pleasant, helpful, and had a great sense of humor. We were given an upgrade to a suite with a balcony with ocean and city views and it was gorgeous. The grounds are beautiful with beds and couches everywhere to just lounge around under the palms or next to the pool. At night the white curtains by the pool bar are illuminated with blue lights and set free to blow about in the wind. It really is a beautiful sight and a great place to sip a cocktail before heading out for the night. The only negative thing I have to say is that we witnessed 3 prostitutes while there. One hanging out by the elevator approached a male friend, another in the lobby sitting and another sitting out front on our way in later that night, but she could have been waiting on a cab. I guess the hotel can't control who their guests bring in.

• Stayed November 2012
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dearest "Mrm2127,"

Thank you very much! We appreciate this amazing review. I do agree with you about the gorgeous white curtains flowing in the wind by the pool bar at night... it is breathtaking. See you again very soon. Happy Holidays!

1,417 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

For the third year in a row I have stayed at the Shore Club during the Art Basel Miami Beach art fair. For the purpose of this trip you can't beat the location but what brings me back to the Shore Club is the fact that it is just a great hotel - starting with the front desk, to the guys that bring your bags to your room, to the quality of the food in the restaurant and at poolside, and the crew at the concierge desk that provided not only local directions and advice but also helped with some business matters. I've run the gamut of the hotels in Miami Beach/Miami over the years and if you read the reviews of the travelers to this area you keep hearing the same complaints: "rude staff," "attitude," "dirty," "needs updating," but not at the Shore Club. The hotel and grounds are well kept and beautiful, the rooms clean and very modern, and the staff is helpful at every turn. I know that this is one of the more pricey hotels In Miami Beach (especially during a busy time like the art festival) but you are really paying for this quality and the security of knowing that you will have a good stay. Last but not least, the beds are great !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dearest "MJCOS,"

Wow... amazing review! You could not have said it better. From our attentive staff, delicious dining outlets, cool atmosphere, and great location... we have got it going on! Glad that you stayed with us during Art Basel for your third year in a row. We are looking forward to seeing you next year :)

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Shore Club. Their "pool scene" during the day and at night are both incredible. During the day you have great music, food and drink options, with a great scene of beautiful and youthful people. And at night you have a laid back sexy-vibed atmosphere with great music, drinks, and lighting- between the pool, bars, and lanterns and candles everywhere.

The service is great and the location can't be beat. I have been coming to this hotel for almost 10 years now and will continue to book my stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "NouraKnowsBest,"

Well darling, we LOVE LOVE LOVE you!! Thank you for being so loyal to us over the past 10 years and we are looking forward to many more years together :)

Dunedin, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

In August of this year i stayed at the Shore Club with a friend and booked through priceline your most basic room. Upon conversation with Nikki at the front desk she took it upon herself to request an upgrade for us as it was my 1st visit to miami and she wanted to make sure it was a special experience. Our reservation got upgraded from your basic room to a 2 story, 2 bedroom, and 2 bath pool side bungalow. The room was superb and it was very exciting to get such an upgrade through Nikki's attentive service.This unexpected surpise set the tone for the rest of the vacation and a great experience at this property. Along with the great pool, central location, and beach access, I couldn't imagine there being a better experience to be had by another Miami beach hotel property. I recommend!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "Adrian A,"

Nikki, our ultra fabulous Front Desk Agent, was more than happy to enhance your experience since it was your first time with us! I am so happy that she upgraded you to one of our chic and cool poolside Bungalows. She appreciates your wonderful compliments. Come back again soon!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was my first visit to South Beach and the Shore Club. My stay was very pleasant from the moment I arrived; the staff was absolutely attentive and welcoming. The surroundings are beautiful and relaxing, the food, delicious. But I can't complement the staff enough for their attentiveness and genuine friendliness, and this was from everyone that I encountered, whether they were cleaning, manicuring the shrubs on the patio, serving me breakfast, helping me in the gift shop or bringing me a cocktail at poolside. A good morning or even a nod and a smile go a long way with me. If you want to have a lovely visit to South Beach, you only need to start at the Shore Club.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "Dianne765,"

Oh my, thank you so much! Your lovely words about our staff truly melted out hearts. Hope to see you back soon for your second round of Shore Club :)

2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I just got back from a weeks vacation with my girlfriend. I use to live in Miami and after returning after ten years I see that somethings have changed while others have not. We stayed at an inexpensive hotel so we could take advantage of what South Beach has to offer for day and nightlife.
We first had to check out one of the biggest hotel changes at the FB and it was all that we expected. The service was stellar and everything was clean. Our bartender was knowledgeable about the hotel and the drinks were perfect! We both use to work at a bar so it was nice to watch all the "busy bees" working in unison. With all good experiences their are some that are not so good. We heard that the view at the Shore Clubs Terrazza Resturant for lunch is nice so we tried to go there to meet some local friends. We shared a couple of slightly over burnt pizza. The server was great and apologetic. She tried to send a manager over but she said she "could not find her."After our average meal we were told about their Sunday brunch with unlimited drinks for ladies so we wanted to give the place another chance. We normally don't like to go to the same place twice on vacation but we were persuaded. We both eat healthy and had a hard time finding things on the buffet that we could enjoy. I didn't want to eat $32 plus tax plus gratuity of fruit. Our waitress was the same as yesterday and had a giant salad made for us to share. She was attentive and sincere. We wanted to let the manager know that she made our experience a memorable one but alas, we could not find a manager. We asked the hostess where she was and she pointed to the woman behind the bar using her phone for texting out in the open view of guests. She was non responsive to our compliments towards her staff. That was a shame. That was the only thing missing from our experience here. Having been prior military and working in the industry in the past I have seen what it takes to run a team succesfully. Simply put, lead by example. The only thing that was keeping this place pleasant was the server. If the manager is the example for how things are done here I dont see this place lasting much longer. My gratitude goes to the servers for doing a great job without the proper support or guidance from their manager.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear "Thirdspartan,"

Thank you for this honest review. While we are so glad you enjoyed your bartender and service, we are very saddened that your experience at Terrazza was not how it should have been. We receive so many lovely comments about the hotel and its staff so it is also so very disappointing to hear when we have let ourselves down. We apologize that the Manager was not around to speak to you about this and please be assured that our Director of Food & Beverage is following up with his team. Should you come back next time you are in town we will personally make sure you are well taken care of and enjoy every moment. We are sincerely sorry and hope to make it up to you in the future. Please message me your contact information at dj.hicks@mhgc.com so that I can follow up with you on a more personal level

Kind Regards,
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I travel to South Beach approximately 3 times a year. I always choose the Shore Club. From top to bottom, the experience is always first class. From the little things like remembering your name, to the best pool scene on the beach, they always make you feel like a VIP.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dearest "Joe C,"

You truly are one of our favorites and we look forward to seeing you each time! Thank you for being so loyal.... We wish you could come stay with us more than 3 times a year! Shore Club is already missing you.

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!