“Shore Club” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Shore Club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place was great, clean, staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurants and bars were a lot of fun and the food was great! The only down side was signage...we were there for two days before we had a maid walk us to the gym. There were no signs and we were told 3 different floors by 3 different staff members. Being on the beach was a huge plus for us as was the ability to walk to every place we wanted to go!

Room Tip: You couldn't sit on the balcony..there was to much noise from the ac units I 'm guessing (we...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dearest "KateinNJ,"

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am glad you had a great stay but disappointed that you had trouble locating the gym. I apologize for the confusion and the different responses you were given by our staff members. Our gym is located on the second floor in the main tower. Hope you come back to see us again and we will personally make sure to give better directions next time. Cheers!

Kind Regards,

1,502 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Shore Club's location is convenient to many attractions on South Beach. Rooms are well appointed and many have nice beach or city views. The staff makes you feel welcome and is committed to making your stay a memorable one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dearest "Johnsaxton,"

What a lovely review! Thank you! It is totally true about our staff being committed to making everyone's stay a memorable one. Hope to see you soon :)

Charlotte,NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed here due to great price and location. Everything was nice for the price. Pool scene was fun and service was great. The lower level room was small but adequate. Front desk was pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for high room. They are larger and have great views.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dearest "NCTraveler245,"

I am so happy that you took pleasure in our fabulous pool scene, convenient location, and great price! Hope to see you back soon for all of the above :)

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I spent a week at the shore club having stayed at many other hotels in south beach before. I have to say from the moment I checked in to the last minute when I boarded the cab for the airport I enjoyed fantastic service. As a returning guest to a Morgan's property I felt welcomed back. Like many others my room had been upgraded to loft Jr suite with two balconies. The room was very comfortable and I particularly liked the massive walk in shower.

The main pool was very busy but the smaller pool was very peaceful and I enjoyed the week sitting on a sun bed under a tree reading books! I got a great nights sleep as the windows are double Glazed I am so surprised to have relaxed in south beach.

The pool boys and girls that set me up each day were great and knew where I liked to sit before I got there each day. The serving staff around the pool were also a joy to talk to and made sure I was well looked after! A big thank you to Paige, Terrain, Sarah S & Colleen who made my stay so enjoyable.

I will definitely stay here again.

Ken

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dearest "Southernscot,"

Welcome back to Shore Club!! So thrilled to have you with us again. Sounds like you had an amazing time at the pool reading your books and enjoying the fantastic service from Paige, Terrain, Sarah S., and Colleen! We are so fortunate to have wonderful staff members and they truly rock! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for some R&R after a week in Cuba. From the moment Nicki checked us in we were not disappointed. Thank you Nicki for a great room. The hotel has a great location right on the beach and a few blocks from Lincoln Rd mall. It is beautifully decorated. Rooms have minimalist Scandinavian type design, Bathrooms are large with rain shower. 1 party pool and 1 lap pool . Chair on beach is free but umbrella is$16 per day. Staff is the most friendly and attentive of just about any hotel that I have stayed in. Food and drinks are very pricey but good. Will return.

• Stayed November 2012
Dearest "Drjeff,"

Thank you for choosing to stay at Shore Club for some rest and relaxation after a week in Cuba :) We were more than happy to accommodate you with some good R&R. Nicki is a superstar at the front desk and was so excited to see your comments. Come back soon!

Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've stayed at several hotels in South Beach and I have to say I love Shore Club! The location is fantastic, the pool scene is fun, the beach is beautiful. The one thing I had to get used to at first was the modern, minimalist decor in the rooms. It is a cool, modern approach and not very warm and fuzzy (no carpeting or colors in the room) But I actually like it now. It's simple, clean, and has everything you need. We stayed in a suite that was very spacious and comfortable had two big full bathrooms (ideal for getting ready before going out at night.) We were on the 19th floor with a huge balcony with an ocean view that was also a city view. So on one side we could see the beautiful expansive ocean, on the other side we could see and feel the energy and vibe of South Beach. The room was nice and quiet at night. Nobu is in the Shore Club and the sushi there is amazing. I try to go there for dinner whenever I am in Miami. I found the staff at Shore Club to be very welcoming and friendly. One of the pool guys actually remembered be from a few years ago. The front desk and pool staff were great. I've tried a few other hotels in South Beach but I think Shore Club is my favorite. The location is great, the rooms are comfortable and quiet, there are big balconies, and the pool is very fun. I'm looking forward to going back soon!

Room Tip: We had a suite on the 19th floor that was awesome. Ocean view plus city view. Get a room with a ba...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "YogaFunGirl,"

Oh my goodness how sweet of you to say! I loved that you said Shore Club is your favorite.... it is my favorite too :)

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

10/17-10/21This my first trip to south beach and it did not disappoint. I was traveling with a very good friend of mine who has been to Miami dozens of times and he recommended that we stay at the shore club. Upon arrival we were greeted directly by one of the managers of the hotel, Alex, who did a wonderful job of making sure that we felt welcome and were more than hapy with our room selection. We spent all day everyday by the pool which is just amazing. We were lucky enough to meet Ricky the pool manager who took great care of us during our entire stay and who clearly knows how to make everyone he meets feel special and important. Or waiter everyday was named George, I recommend you ask to sit in his section because he was quick and also a lot of fun to chat with while we hung out by the pool. Overall we had a great vacation at a great hotel and will definitely all be back in a few months. The hotel was great but it was truly the staff that made or stay so great. Five stars!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "Jpardue1,"

Oh wow! I am overjoyed with your review! Please send our regards to your friend who recommended you stay at Shore Club. Happy that he turned you on to us! Alex is a fabulous Guest Experience Manager and know how to make our guests feel right at home. Ricky and George are our heroes at the pool. Thank you for staying with us. How soon can you come back??

Dorothy Jean 'DJ"

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!